• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Albino Penis Envy Revert trip after decade of no psychs. How much trouble am I in ?

Nandybear

Greenlighter
OK first of all, picking your shrooms by reading "these are on sale" and them being cheapest is apparently not the way to go from the bit I THEN read about penis envy.

Secondly, google the shrooms you're gonna buy BEFORE buying them! Penis envy alone is all over the net

With that out the way, I bought an 8th, and munched some after weighing and they were surprisingly nice. Like, I'd buy a bag of haribos in this flavour, and it made me suspicious. Shrooms for me was in my 20s, I'm now a hair away from my 40s. I remember having to find ways to eat them without puking, these I could have as an entrée

So I've ate like 2, 2 and a half grams. Apparently even penis envy's are strong and for what could be classed as a first timer for the length of time since last having psychs (LSD some years ago. Forgot how to use hands, put a lot of contact lenses in 1 eye, soured me to it. I did do like 5 hits though while drunk, luckily fell asleep for the brunt of it, still though waking up tripping balls and having no idea why is not something I'd wish on my worst enemy), what dose should I be looking at ?

I'm on my own but handle drugs fine, I just wanna trip and watch familiar movies/shows for safety. Is 2g a good dose ? Is this a "fuck dude I dunno see how you go situation we don't know you ?" situation ? Or is the penis enviest thing just marketing and I should just eat the 8th ? I handle drugs weirdly well (it takes a lot to fuck me up, but it's metabolism more than anything probably - drugs I've not done for years still require large amounts. It is what it is)

2g of APE is equivalent to about 3.5g of normal shrooms

They are definitely more potent than regular strains, but not tremendously so.

They have a distinct shape to them compared to other shrooms. Short, stubby, fat, and phallic like (hence the name).

hope you had a good trip

Nope utter shite. Started off well - you know the outsides of a person being shimmery, then if you're watching a TV show the scenes will start to swap around, like they'll be in each other's clothes or colour palette ? That happened and I was all excited. Then it just..stopped. Looked at the clock it was less than 2h later.
2g of APE is equivalent to about 3.5g of normal shrooms

They are definitely more potent than regular strains, but not tremendously so.

They have a distinct shape to them compared to other shrooms. Short, stubby, fat, and phallic like (hence the name).
Yeah I deffo screwed myself only getting an 8th. They started off well but ran out in less than 2h. I had maybe 20mins of fun visuals. I had zero mental anything. At first I thought they were bad (they were SO DRY, I've never had shrooms that dry before, but I've also not had em since they were legal in the UK and we were drying our own so maybe pros just dry em like that). I think it's just time to bite the bullet and get acid again. I just wanna see some pretty shit and giggle for an evening is that really too much to ask :(

I'm at the tail-end of a mini-bender so acid feels like a good finisher too. I have "tucibi" (that pink stuff being sold as pink cocaine that is, *hopefully*, 2CB, but after reading could be anything, but it's apparently just 2CB according to reviews) but that's a high body load and I'm just not up for it

Nope utter shite. Started off well - you know the outsides of a person being shimmery, then if you're watching a TV show the scenes will start to swap around, like they'll be in each other's clothes or colour palette ? That happened and I was all excited. Then it just..stopped. Looked at the clock it was less than 2h later.

Yeah I deffo screwed myself only getting an 8th. They started off well but ran out in less than 2h. I had maybe 20mins of fun visuals. I had zero mental anything. At first I thought they were bad (they were SO DRY, I've never had shrooms that dry before, but I've also not had em since they were legal in the UK and we were drying our own so maybe pros just dry em like that). I think it's just time to bite the bullet and get acid again. I just wanna see some pretty shit and giggle for an evening is that really too much to ask :(

I'm at the tail-end of a mini-bender so acid feels like a good finisher too. I have "tucibi" (that pink stuff being sold as pink cocaine that is, *hopefully*, 2CB, but after reading could be anything, but it's apparently just 2CB according to reviews) but that's a high body load and I'm just not up for it
If you ingested 2cb days before its probably why your trip got cheated .

If you ingested 2cb days before its probably why your trip got cheated .
Not tried it yet. Probably will end up giving it away tbh, I'm too old for such high body load drugs. Even coke was super unpleasant. I've got some 200ug tabs coming so I'll go with 1 or 2 of them.

The 2CB is kinda haunting me. Back in the day I woulda been on that straight away, and it does sound fun so it's kinda like young me goading me on. But it also lasts ages and honestly my body is a POS as it is (broken back, arthritis of spine, bunch of other injuries) and it's a genuine worry what it's gonna do to me post-trip after, say, 12h of tensing my whole body lol

Not tried it yet. Probably will end up giving it away tbh, I'm too old for such high body load drugs. Even coke was super unpleasant. I've got some 200ug tabs coming so I'll go with 1 or 2 of them.

The 2CB is kinda haunting me. Back in the day I woulda been on that straight away, and it does sound fun so it's kinda like young me goading me on. But it also lasts ages and honestly my body is a POS as it is (broken back, arthritis of spine, bunch of other injuries) and it's a genuine worry what it's gonna do to me post-trip after, say, 12h of tensing my whole body lol
2cb is imo quite mild and outright boring.
No headtrip at all but very visual at +30mg.
Also the bodyhigh feels like a dollarstore version of MD.

Only real use for it ime is to combine it with other drugs for some extra eye candy..
Ime it doesnt last that long at all, more 3-5at tops with some mild afterglow.
But Ymmv.

2cb is imo quite mild and outright boring.
No headtrip at all but very visual at +30mg.
Also the bodyhigh feels like a dollarstore version of MD.

Only real use for it ime is to combine it with other drugs for some extra eye candy..
Ime it doesnt last that long at all, more 3-5at tops with some mild afterglow.
But Ymmv.
It wasn't even 2CB, it was just pink cocaine. That really annoyed me as I got hyped for it after I did some more reading on it, as you said it's not a body load (dunno what I'm thinking of, I think maybe one of the 25's. I had one like 15 years ago and it had amazing visuals especially with music but god damn did it tense me up).

It was some special offer on "tucibi - pink cocaine" so I deffo feel misled but eh. I was on a bit of a bender which is over now, I dunno if to buy some actual 2CBs though. I ended up getting some acid and accidentally double dosing - they were left on the radiator after delivery for like 10h, and after a 2h wait I thought oh they must be dead so I double dosed, forgetting I had ate not an hour earlier, and had like an 8-10h trip, which has soured me in general to tripping for a while. I just want a decent, 2-4h really strong trip. A large dose of shrooms would be best but they're so unreasonably expensive for the 7g or 10g I'd need for that, so ya 2CB might be way to go

I did like 15 diff drugs over a 2 week period and my body and brain needs recovery, this meant to be like a mini bender of trying shit after not really going on one in 5+ years and just got out of hand - every time I bought crypto I'd have some left but just short so then would buy more and have too much and..round and round it went. Found a lot of drugs I no longer enjoy, found I still need stupidly high doses of some to even get any effect, and generally the whole thing was not worth it. My fave drug of the lot was ritalin because I have ADHD and it's the first time I've tried medication for it (nearly 40, middle of getting it sorted but it's a slow process as an adult). Just not having music playing in my head, and being able to sit and enjoy a movie or TV show is better than any of the highs I had.

It wasn't even 2CB, it was just pink cocaine. That really annoyed me as I got hyped for it after I did some more reading on it, as you said it's not a body load (dunno what I'm thinking of, I think maybe one of the 25's. I had one like 15 years ago and it had amazing visuals especially with music but god damn did it tense me up).

It was some special offer on "tucibi - pink cocaine" so I deffo feel misled but eh. I was on a bit of a bender which is over now, I dunno if to buy some actual 2CBs though. I ended up getting some acid and accidentally double dosing - they were left on the radiator after delivery for like 10h, and after a 2h wait I thought oh they must be dead so I double dosed, forgetting I had ate not an hour earlier, and had like an 8-10h trip, which has soured me in general to tripping for a while. I just want a decent, 2-4h really strong trip. A large dose of shrooms would be best but they're so unreasonably expensive for the 7g or 10g I'd need for that, so ya 2CB might be way to go

I did like 15 diff drugs over a 2 week period and my body and brain needs recovery, this meant to be like a mini bender of trying shit after not really going on one in 5+ years and just got out of hand - every time I bought crypto I'd have some left but just short so then would buy more and have too much and..round and round it went. Found a lot of drugs I no longer enjoy, found I still need stupidly high doses of some to even get any effect, and generally the whole thing was not worth it. My fave drug of the lot was ritalin because I have ADHD and it's the first time I've tried medication for it (nearly 40, middle of getting it sorted but it's a slow process as an adult). Just not having music playing in my head, and being able to sit and enjoy a movie or TV show is better than any of the highs I had.
Ah ok, yeah that stuff is avaiable here aswell.
Different batches vary wildly, but my friend labtested one.
It was mixed ratio of 2cb, cocaine, ketamine, mdma and cocaine.

400 mics is a doddle!

(jk, 'twas for my life of brian homies... 400 mics is NOT a doddle for most ppl)