• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

AL-LAD & MDMA 'CandyFlip' - Advice on dosage timing!

I have tried this combo. It is indeed excellent.

2/2.5 hits of AL-LAD and 100mg of MDA was the first time i tried it. I think i ate the MDA ~2 hours in to stack the peaks. Nice, but it was too much.

1.5 hits of AL-LAD and 100mg of MDMA was the second time i tried it. Again ate the MDMA about 2 hours in to stack the peaks. I undershot the dose a bit and it wasnt as intense as i wanted. It was very nice and i prefer this over the MDA as the euphoria and clean feeling of MDMA works better than MDA although that isnt to say that the AL-LAD/MDA combo is worthless.

I think in the future 1.75 hits and 100mg of MDMA would be what i would do.

I cant not compare it to LSD/MDMA but i imagine it is similar. I felt no worrysome toxic signs and it seems that AL-LAD might share the same safety profile LSD although this is far from comfirmed.

Has anyone taken AL-LAD after dosing MDMA? Maybe 2 hours in or something? Got this Goa party this weekend and not particularly keen on the music that will be played (except maybe the chill out stage) so something colourful would be a nice addition to the experience.

What a fucking weekend that was. I decided to go against the MDMA first and did my standard half tab, this time with AL-LAD and can't believe how smooth it was. I was walking through the corridor's of the club feeling king of the world. Utter confidence. Then dancing like a nut with huge giggles with the music. Never, ever thought I would be so into psytrance but that night changed it all. I couldn't have timed the MDMA dose better if I tried. Half a blue ghost after about 1 hour and a half I think. Utter euphoria, full on empathy, hugging my mates, music sounding unbelievable, beautiful colourful visuals. Decided in my blissful state a few more hours in to take half an LSZ and thankfully it turned even more into bliss. Couldn't believe how smooth it all was. Maybe it helped with the type of crowd at the Goa party. Think we left around 12 noon with the only downside to suffering from a migraine of doom. Dehydration at fault there. Was worth the great night though.

Seriously forgot how good these new LSD analogues are, it's been a while since a good dunt. I would rate that experience better than any of my LSD/MDMA combos, probably because of the timing of the MD. The MDMA was an icing on the cake moment though. Serious good times.