Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Africa! Free gift from the EU!

Asante

Bluelighter
AFRICA! FREE GIFT FROM THE EU!

We are on the right side of the world, to save the world with the resources and resourcefulness that both of us have in abundance. Hop on this fat European's shoulders for my barefoot sprint.
Lets make this black on white on under the sunny blue sky!

Exploitation of Africa has to stop - now.
The world has got to stop shoving you down and help you up on top, on TOP.
You got the resources and the resourcefulness to deal with the unjust inequality that turns the Paradise of Adam - Africa, into a nuclear wasteland of greed!
That stops right here and right now with you!
All of you reading this - the whole world, unite to help the Africa rise and recover from a still ongoing 400 year beating.

Africans of the world of all colors!
Keep reminding yourself to help each other as best you can and dare to trust each other FOR GOOD!
It cannot be that God's First Children are screwed by skewed business, under cover of Holy Bible and Holy Koran!
SLAM those books together so hard by studying them side by side to march into your religious mind.
Unite! And Mr Kalashnikov be damned, if you let rapists of any kind rape the African continent!
Congo DRC, you got the Uranium and South Africa the expertise if it absolutely needs be.

The African Gold is you.
Unite - your Diaspora and the world will increasingly help you because God says they owe it to you!
Judgement Night!

*puts you as an equal Child of God by his side*
OK that was the ride.

Now absolutely anyone who feels this in any way, all over the internet and social media, let's viralize this selfempowering thermonuclear love power!
God casts this through me on the internet and asks everyone who is *with him* to spread it far and wide!

Last edited:
AFRICA! FREE GIFT FROM THE EU!

We are on the right side of the world, to save the world with the resources and resourcefulness that both of us have in abundance. Hop on this fat European's shoulders for my barefoot sprint.
Lets make this black on white on under the sunny blue sky!

Exploitation of Africa has to stop - now.
The world has got to stop shoving you down and help you up on top, on TOP.
You got the resources and the resourcefulness to deal with the unjust inequality that turns the Paradise of Adam - Africa, into a nuclear wasteland of greed!
That stops right here and right now with you!
All of you reading this - the whole world, unite to help the Africa rise and recover from a still ongoing 400 year beating.

Africans of the world of all colors!
Keep reminding yourself to help each other as best yopu can and dare to trust each other FOR GOOD!
It cannot be that God's First Children are screwed by skewed business, under cover of Holy Bible and Holy Koran!
SLAM those books together so hard by studying them side by side to march into your religious mind.
Unite! And Mr Kalashnikov be damned, if you let rapists of any kind rape the African continent!
Congo DRC, you got the Uranium and South Africa the expertise if it needs be.

The African God is you.
Unite - your Diaspora and the world will increasingly help you because God says they owe it to you!
Judgement Night!

*puts you as an equal Child of God by his side*
OK that was the ride.

Now absolutely anyone who feels this in any way, all over the internet and social media, let's viralize this selfempowering thermonuclear love power!
God casts this through me on the internet and asks everyone who is *with him* to spread it far and wide!

no-word-stress.gif

A gobstopper isnt it? Think about it, viral logic truth.
Did you know that Psilocybe cubensis in probability originates from Africa?
Did you know that sigma dissociative iboga Bwiti addiction the f off your lawn?
Faith and Reason hand in hand marching united to the world peace motherland.
Ring ring ring bananaphone Raffi, its for you.
The fairy f- godmother did it!
I am hard and I am kind and Gunnery Sergeant Hartman was always on my side.
He's got your back!
He's got your ass!
Now have the God Damned common courtesy to help Him out!
Do you maggots understand?

:hear4t:

Last edited:
Did you know that sigma dissociative iboga Bwiti addiction the f off your lawn?
Did you know I'm friends with a guy who made two films about the ability to use this stuff to come off Heroin & I know PERSONALLY an Anthropology Doctor with an Oxford degree who did fieldwork with Bwiti Shaman deep in the Africa bush who use this stuff?
;)

We can all shake our dick about & have a pissing contest but you'll loose I promise you that much.

You want to talk about LHP Sufi Cults who use that stuff also? I am game for it if you want to? I can bring Oxford educated people on here who have spent years in the bush living with these people to have a word with you.
#smirks

Spirit Guide said: There is a beginning, and there is an end to all things. we grieve the loss of what we hold dear and go on until we, too, end.

But! What if this universe is eternal?

What if all things that once begun and ended, will happen again in every possible way, forever?

Think about it! You would not just have one life, but you would have every possible life, in every possible way, forever!

That means that no matter what you lose, your keys, your friends, your life, it would all come back to you, forever.

Rather than a prisoner of circumstance, you are liberated into total freedom. Even if the sun would explode, a new earth would be, life would form on it and you will be born again into every possible reality. Be free! Be brave! Play! Work! Achieve! Love! Not even all the nukes in the world can stop you! YOU ARE ETERNAL!

For you Gohan!
For you Greta!
For you, African child soldier's scattered remains laying rottiing in the sand.
On our phones powered by your hand picked Cobalt.
IT STOPS RIGHT HERE WITH YOU.