Afraid I accidentally slipped into an Oxycodone addiction...

Yep, you can count on a full week until you feel baseline again.

Go see a doctor and ask him for prescription sleeping pills

Yeah I'm thinking about asking my doctor for some Mirtazapine. That stuff is GREAT for sleeping when taking it in low doses, like 15mg or even less(
At higher doses, it acts more on the norepinephrine receptors and has less of a sedating effect).

Just a heads up, once you do get over the worst of this a lot of people have a sort of rebound, you realize you're off of it and feel great, tonnes of energy, really enthusiastic, all systems go etc.
Then about a week later you go back to 'normal', but because you're not feeling ohmygodamazing anymore you start to think of ways to get that feeling back, which inevitably leads a lot of people to relapse.

Like I said just a warning, better to know what's coming and be prepared :)

I'd recommend trying Loperamide (brand name Imodium in the States). It's an anti-diarrhea medication, but try taking around 10mg and then titrating up as needed. From my experience a high enough dose of Lope can almost eradicate the physical symptoms of WD. However, it is a full agonist opiate so it will probably draw out the WD process. There's a lot of info on BL about this.

you're in a good place; now you can choose. opiates aren't going to disappear off the face of the planet, and some day in the future they will cross your path. withdrawal is tough, no doubt. so is addiction- and you won't have one without the other. if you're ok being strung out, then be ok with all that comes with it; if you're not, then choose a different path. sorry if it sounds like tough love, but i hate seeing people suffer when they hold the choice in their hand. i've made my choice, and i accept its consequences. good luck to you.

How much loperamide can you take without OD'ing??

ODing on Lope isn't an issue as such, because it cant cross the BBB. However, Lope can cause WD symptoms on its own so if you're using it to combat WD's use as little as possible. I've never needed more than 16mg to keep me fairly well.

ODing on Lope isn't an issue as such, because it cant cross the BBB. However, Lope can cause WD symptoms on its own so if you're using it to combat WD's use as little as possible. I've never needed more than 16mg to keep me fairly well
You mean 16mg at once, or 16mg spread out over the whole day??

(and thanks in advance)

I take 16mg at once, and it seems to hold me for about 24 hours. However, it takes about 2 hrs before you'll feel any relief.

You may need more, or maybe less. But, I'd say 12-16mg is a reasonable place to start.

Well fuck, I kind of relapsed. :(
Stayed clean for 3 weeks until I snorted around 100mg again. After that I waited a couple of days but eventually I had a couple of binges where I'd use OxyContin for a couple of days. I used considerably less than first though. The first time I'd plug 120mg and redose another 120 2-3 hours later. Now I'd use 80mg and redose 80mg after 3 hours. Sometimes I'd only use 80mg.
I think the relapse lasted about 3-4 weeks, using a gram each week. Half of what I abused when I started this thread.

How will w/d's be this time? I had my last dose of 100mg last Saturday.

^^ You had your last dose of 100mg on Saturday..? Its Tuesday, and you're not feeling any withdrawal symptoms? If what I have stated is indeed correct, then it would seem you are in the clear, if your last dose had been Saturday then withdrawals would have kicked in within 24hrs after that dose.