• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Afghanistan dominates global opium production. The Taliban is shutting that down

Hardly considering the claim put forward in western media that the Taliban sells Heroin lacks verifiable evidence to back it up.
Taliban doesn't sell Heroin, they sell protect to Warlords who do. Although some warlords may also be Taliban.

Same as always. The more things change, the more things stay the same.

Here H dissapeared for other reasons-result-some people quitt,remaining are in methadone.The new generation have no access to H or opies....nor have any interest about it. That is good.The bad-increase consuming of speed(meth&amph.)... less dead from o.d.more patients for psychiatry,more road traffic accidents.....anyway for me is better than H is gone,no way fent to appear on drug market.....better for the kids....Alcohol gains big popularity amongst youngsters.Drug of choise for new generation
Where is this?

I mean fent isn't as good a high as H or oxy....but it's certainly does not feel bad. Feels pretty good.

Who really gives a fuck who is selling it warlords taliban ...they have plenty stockpiled...

I seem to recall that the EMCDDA estimates that the H on UK streets is on average 2.8 years old.

But long ago we reached the point at which synthetics were & are cheaper to produce than natural opiates. Of ALL the things that really gets me, it's the fact that αMF (as produced by George Marquardt) was produced in 1978 & GM chose it because it's so similar to H in action (subjective effects, duration, TI and so on). He cleverly produced it in the east of the US and had it shipped to and distributed from the west coast.

What the Mexicans have done is produce the 'crack' of opioids.

For a long time I had presumed that the chemists were constantly making variants but now I read that it's only the Chinese who do that. They don't seem too good at data-mining or exploring the QSAR of a class. A few months ago I put up a 'new' class of opioid every day for 3 weeks. While I'm sure most weren't that good, I'm pretty sure one or two of them would be as good as U4 but they are totally unique chemically.