• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Advice on counteracting symptom's of low/medium Meth use

Redacted_Kaos

Greenlighter
Hello and thanks for reading my post .. I gotta stop for awhile and want to stop for awhile and want some advice on anything I can do to counteract the tired/bored/laziness I get when I do stop like what supplements/Food best fight these symptom's.. I'm lucky enough that I don't really have cravings or anything.. I don't do enough that it's crazy withdrawal feeling's. I appreciate anyones input on this ..thank you

Honestly there isn't much you can do to ease the boredom, that is a result of your brain being used to dopamine flooding from the meth.

Until recently I was using once a week to one time a fortnight and I wasn't getting adhedonia very badly.

I guess my one suggestion would be to find an activity to do which you really, really enjoy. For me that is playing games like animal crossing on my Nintendo switch or making nanoblocks and Lego. Because I enjoy these so much it overrides the negative feelings from dopamine depletion.

I know there are supplements people take while they take meth. L-tysione or something like that is one of them but I'll defer to someone who knows more about supplements to give you that advice.

Try to get out and go for a walk and do some exercise as well, even if you don't really feel like it.

Stay hydrated, eat whole foods, exercise like walking and hiking which both take more time compared to lifting weights. Find a new hobby that keeps your mind busy and uses up time, preferably something not sedentary. Meet new people and build friendships.

Hope things work out for you and welcome to Bluelight