• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Advice needed: Ayahuasca Interaction with Multivitamin with 30mg Energy Blend (Eleuthero, Rhodiola, Asian Ginseng Extract, Gotu Kola)?

cordcoconut

Greenlighter
I realized my multivitamin I took this past Sunday or Monday has a very small amount of herbs that are not recommended. Energy & Endurance Blend: Eleuthero (root), Rhodiola (root), Asian Ginseng (root) Extract, Gotu Kola (aerial parts). The energy blend is 30mg in total. I usually take this supplement every other day or so. I have a one-night retreat tomorrow - it will be about 4-5 days since I last took it.

Should I not go?

Multivitamin: https://naturesway.com/products/ali...a-potency-multivitamin?variant=43405103923414

Thanks!

Last edited:
In 4 days I’m pretty sure all that stuff will have cleared your system. None of their active constituents have a super long half-life that I’m aware of.

That’s also a super low dose. Only one is an extract and people still generally dose more than 30 mg of that alone. It seems like they just put that in to claim there’s an energy blend but at that dose it’s not doing a damn thing.

You should be fine, it’ll be long out of your system after 4-5 days.
Just don’t take it again until a couple days after the retreat.