• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

adrenal fatigue awareness for ecstasy users

oh lol ok.

My symptoms were.. really dead inside. Just very apathetic. Stressed easily, just lack of motivation. My hands really cold too. I also always wanted to eat.
It did get to the point where I just had to lay in bed because I had no energy.

I went to a naturpathic doctor. We were going to do a saliva test but it was going to be a lot of money and she said that it wasn't necessary.

ohhhh I take it you must machine. Thats why your able to discredit his theory with your...oh wait nm you dont have any data so stfu and find another thread to troll.

I quote from the Mayo Clinic website, if you havent heard of it look it up it is one of the leading medical institutions in the country:

"It's frustrating to have persistent symptoms your doctor can't readily explain. But accepting a medically unrecognized diagnosis from an unqualified practitioner could be worse. Unproven remedies for so-called "adrenal fatigue" may leave you feeling sicker, while the real cause — such as depression or fibromyalgia — continues to take its toll."
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/adrenal-fatigue/AN01583

It is dangerous when some guy comes on here citing a legitimate study and then inserts his own hypothesis. It is very easy to assume that what he said about adrenal fatigue is in the study, but its nowhere to be found when you actually click on the link.

if you want to listen to your doctor, then go ahead. You won't get anywhere.

this is a spectacular conclusion, no more doctors everrrr!!! OP is giving very dangerous advice

There's no magic cure for the damage done by MDMA. Your body will eventually do its best to fix itself, so strengthen your body. This whole looking for a solution in the form of an instantaneous cream or pill is all part of the problem with western medicine. Exercise, diet, abstaining from bad habits = your body will restore itself. If you don't exercise, eat shit, and keep doing stupid things, then it's going to take a lot longer, if ever.

Don't eat hydrocortisone cream. Don't take piracetam. Your body is an extremely resilient organism, and it takes a lot to permanently fuck it up.

The problem with a drug induced depression is that it makes you lazy and apathetic, so that you won't do the things necessary for accelerating recovery. When you feel like killing yourself and can't imagine getting out of bed, you don't get exercise, you're likely to eat garbage food, you don't get fresh air or sunlight, and you often look to restore your baseline mood through drugs, legal or otherwise. All of this is counter-productive.

Eat right, sleep enough, exercise, get fresh air and sun, and stop spending all your time looking for miracle cures on internet message boards. Getting high happens in an instant, but recovery can take months or years, even if you're doing everything you possibly can.

Additionally, doctors are good at identifying a very narrow range of ailments, and they're good for giving you lab results. Otherwise, they're just pawns of the pharmaceutical industry. The pharmaceutical industry is responsible for 17% of the U.S. GDP. That means our economy and our health are inversely correlated.

50 years ago, the biggest backer of the American Medical Association was the tobacco industry. Doctors espoused smoking cigarettes as a healthy, American habit. Now the biggest backer of American medicine is the pharmaceutical industry. They influence what goes in medical textbooks and how medical schools are organized. Look how little progress has been made with western medicine against diseases like cancer or viruses like AIDs. There is no profit to be made in curing a disease, only in selling people drugs to treat their symptoms. And if you think this doesn't factor into what goes on with our medical field, then you really need to wake up.

Check out the documentaries Zeitgeist: Moving Forward; The Beautiful Truth: The Gerson Cancer Cure; or Food, Inc. to see just how much of pawns we are to the industries that sell us what we consume.

Additionally, doctors are good at identifying a very narrow range of ailments, and they're good for giving you lab results. Otherwise, they're just pawns of the pharmaceutical industry. The pharmaceutical industry is responsible for 17% of the U.S. GDP.

it's nowhere close to 17%. US GDP is about $14 trillion, the combined revenues of the top 12 pharma companies IN THE WORLD in 2007 was about $400 billion, which would be a little under 3% of US GDP, meaning the number for just the american pharma companies is well under 3%: http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/global500/2007/industries/21/1.html

why is this thread attracting the crazies?

In the United States health care accounted for over 17% of GDP in 2009 amounting to over $2.5 trillion spent, hence creating a positive effect on this economic measure.

Source- Zeitgeist: Moving Forward.

The point is, we NEED sick people. We need people going to the doctor. If everyone were healthy, it would devastate our already crippled economy.

There is no profit to be made in curing a disease, only in selling people drugs to treat their symptoms.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? IF A COMPANY DEVELOPED A CURE FOR AIDS YOU THINK THEY WOULD BE MAKING PADDYCAKES? OR BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS? IF A COMPANY DEVELOPED A VACCINE FOR AIDS, EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE WORLD WOULD GET THIS VACCINE. hmm lets do some math, 7 billion people, however many hundreds million born each year. An aids vaccine would only be probably the most profitable drug ever produced.

i'm done arguing with the tin foil hat nutjobs, i just hope no one is taking these guys seriously. please if you need medical advice go to a doctor not some kook who has never studied medicine but swears those who did are just wrong

Cancer is the prototypical example of something that is preventable and treatable with natural means, but which has only been treated with damaging chemotherapy and procedures and drug treatments because they are incredibly profitable and allow people to remain ignorant and act like they're victims of the universe. If they had a cure to AIDs, who knows? Is it more profitable to sell everyone a vaccine once, or the small percentage of people with AIDs medication for the rest of their lives? Take into account that people on AIDs medications will likely have to take numerous other ones to counteract problems they might encounter.

Lol k go to a doctor. End up on multiple medications that will have side effects requiring more medications. Ingest drugs to counteract problems brought on by other drugs. Wonder why life is so dull and your body is so weak.

Or take responsibility for your actions, live healthfully, and don't become a victim addicted to a poison system.

Cancer is the prototypical example of something that is preventable and treatable with natural means, but which has only been treated with damaging chemotherapy and procedures and drug treatments because they are incredibly profitable and allow people to remain ignorant and act like they're victims of the universe. If they had a cure to AIDs, who knows? Is it more profitable to sell everyone a vaccine once, or the small percentage of people with AIDs medication for the rest of their lives? Take into account that people on AIDs medications will likely have to take numerous other ones to counteract problems they might encounter.

its because of fucking idiots like you that a friend of a friend now has less than a year to live because she believed this crap that she read online, her beliefs of which were almost verbatim of this post. guess what happened? she worsened significantly after she blew off the doctors and went to this natural healer and now has no hope. I don't want to say what people like you deserve who actually have the power to convince gullible cancer patients to reject all modern medicine and that eating a bunch of plants will cure you. fucking christ

Also, what I meant was there's no profit in curing a disease in and of itself. I.e., yes, if you can sell a vaccine to everyone that is profitable, but if you discover that cancer can be prevented by eating a low protein, low fat, high carbohydrate diet, then there's no profit in that.

Lol it's common knowledge that high protein diets are very correlated with cancer. Breast cancer rates are extremely high in urban areas, while in less "civilized" primarily plant-based diet eating nations the rates are extremely low. I'm not saying when someone has a massive sarcoma that you can treat it with plants, I'm saying that if you eat the right things and live the right way to begin with the odds of you getting cancer, heart disease, or diabetes are slim to none.

your first post in this thread was fantastic. Since then, everything you have said has been at best outright lies and at worst extremely dangerous advice. i'm done here in this thread, goodbye

It's like, yeah, once you have these problems it's necessary to use these terrible procedures, but cancer is just a symptom of an underlying health problem that's much bigger than any individual tumor. We produce cancerous cells every day, but the body is able to handle them. Only a severely compromised biological environment leads to cancer growth. be healthy, and you won't get cancer. Be healthy = EAT PLANTS.

I agree and disagree with both of you above in some points.. but The pharmaceutical industry really is a problem.

There is no profit to be made in curing a disease, only in selling people drugs to treat their symptoms. And if you think this doesn't factor into what goes on with our medical field, then you really need to wake up.

I've learned from management classes at my university about the fucked up pharmaceutical industry.. it's sad and they are raking in the dough like no other.

I quote from the Mayo Clinic website, if you havent heard of it look it up it is one of the leading medical institutions in the country:

"It's frustrating to have persistent symptoms your doctor can't readily explain. But accepting a medically unrecognized diagnosis from an unqualified practitioner could be worse. Unproven remedies for so-called "adrenal fatigue" may leave you feeling sicker, while the real cause — such as depression or fibromyalgia — continues to take its toll."
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/adrenal-fatigue/AN01583

It is dangerous when some guy comes on here citing a legitimate study and then inserts his own hypothesis. It is very easy to assume that what he said about adrenal fatigue is in the study, but its nowhere to be found when you actually click on the link.

this is a spectacular conclusion, no more doctors everrrr!!! OP is giving very dangerous advice

Your link is hardly convincing of....well anything to be honest. 8)

If I am to lower myself to your methods of "rationalization" than clearly Todd B. Nippold is on Pfizers payroll.
http://www.peekyou.com/work/pfizer_inc.

Can we move on? Im still interested in i.euphoric's subject