• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Admit something v. Sex, Lies and Videotape edition

how'd it go? if it didm't - good luck!
I'll admit that I'm scared shitless to talk to my girlfriend tonight... which is crazy because I normally never give a shit about anybody else, when I disappoint them, etc.. but her.... It's really crushing me.

I admit that I have more than a slightly superficial crush on about 20 different women.

I'll admit that I'm scared shitless to talk to my girlfriend tonight... which is crazy because I normally never give a shit about anybody else, when I disappoint them, etc.. but her.... It's really crushing me.

Sounds like me when I want to break up with someone (scared). At least you're not like me and drag it out for weeks and just not see him. lol By that time, though, he's usually like "fuck you!" lol

I hate confrontation IRL.

I really want to be a woman for a few hours so I can experience sex with a man from their point of view. I would try anything and everything and I would have a lot of fun while doing so.

Dunno why the thought of this turns me on so damn much either.

Ha! Not entirely weird at least to me. I often wonder what it's like with a penis.

pontifex <3 tap into your resources. Glad to hear you had a strong emotional realization. No use no matter what; you will thank yourself in unknown moments.

Admitting I am still in "early sobriety" and thus a little forceful when it comes to relationships. A friend prods, "tranquilo".

My life is full of compelling and interesting hobbies that *aren't* a relationship. But the dopamine I get from talking with men, nothing compares. So I come off hard and strong. Like the way I used substance. Not so palatable.

Last edited:
I admit that sometimes I think about spontaneous symmetry breaking and the Higgs mechanism during sex.

This is a little embarrassing, but hey, so is half the shit I post in here....

I admit that after I masturbate, I sometime like to smell my fingers for a long time after because I think my lady juices smell really, really good. I also like to taste them off my husbands cock. It turns me on.

I admit that after I masturbate, I sometime like to smell my fingers for a long time after because I think my lady juices smell really, really good. I also like to taste them off my husbands cock. It turns me on.

That's honestly probably not as rare as you think it is :)

I admit that I had such a huge crush on one of my lecturers last semester that I made up pointless questions about my essays to go see him in his office hours.

that's so hot. I would never have thought you gals would do that.

I love to do that - I actually won't wash my gash finger intentionally if i'm not going to see the gal again for a few weeks - great lil reminder.

I admit that I could really use a shag right now, gal or a guy would do - oh weeeeeeeelll only a couple of day to wait.

I really want to be a woman for a few hours so I can experience sex with a man from their point of view. I would try anything and everything and I would have a lot of fun while doing so.

Dunno why the thought of this turns me on so damn much either.
i always wanted to know what it was like to be a women, not to know what it was like to fuck a dude but i always wanted to know what a female orgasm feels like, they seem much more intense then my own

not uncommon, my ex did the same shit

n i will admit i used to love goin down on her, get her juices n smell stuck n my facial hair n then after i would pucker my lips or something similar to get my mustache right under my nose n would huff her odors, i loved it, she would catch me doin it n think i was absolutely insane tho

Well I've already admitted that I orgasm in dreams in the lounge, but I admit that I've called in late to work to go back to sleep to continue. haha

Seriously? That is absolutely and utterly.... Sexy. I love everything about the area between a woman's legs, as I think most men do.

I feel really sorry for women who are embarrassed or ashamed of their lady parts, not only are beautiful but indint think most men go about judging the shit out of the women they are getting action from.

I admit that I totally do not give a fuck about Valentines Day and I really feel sorry for anyone who ever feels disappointed due to expectations they have for the day.

I admit that I think declarations of true love on a day when one is "obligated" to express it are much less meaningful than those freely given on any random day.

I declare it like at least a dozen times a day. I plan on doing the same tomorrow, and I'm not going to let the fact that it's that day prevent out of fear that it might be asinine. Cause really, the day does not matter, and I see no reason to be less affectionate out of spite for the day.

I could be getting laid 4 times over. In any moment. But have this stupid treatment I'm taking :|
Damn you, conscience %)

everytime I see you, i fall for you all over. even though I know we'll probably never be...

I admit that I totally do not give a fuck about Valentines Day and I really feel sorry for anyone who ever feels disappointed due to expectations they have for the day.

I admit that I think declarations of true love on a day when one is "obligated" to express it are much less meaningful than those freely given on any random day.

Agreed...ironically enough, this is the first time in 5 years I'm single on Valentine's Day and it's also the first time I care about it haha. My ex used to say 'I don't need a specific day to love you'. Cheesy but it was adorable.
I just don't see the point, it's really just a commercial tactic people have gobbled up.
That being said, now that I'm single and everyone keeps asking me what I'm doing today, it is actually starting to get to me.