• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Admit something v. Sex, Lies and Videotape edition

I just got my period, have the worst cramps ever, and I feel like the biggest bitch in the world on the inside.

I am not letting the bitchiness out, though. Man, I don't know how "negative" people can live like this. I prefer roses and sunshine in my brain.

I just got my period, have the worst cramps ever, and I feel like the biggest bitch in the world on the inside.

I am not letting the bitchiness out, though. Man, I don't know how "negative" people can live like this. I prefer roses and sunshine in my brain.

Ugh! I totally understand! I love how I'm happy like 99% of the time. Always thinking the best of people, being optimistic, etc. But sometimes periods+cramps = angry me where I just hate the world!
*hugs*

Aaah good luck. That's not fun :(

I always get a horrible migraine and it lasts all day. hugs, chica

Ugh! I totally understand! I love how I'm happy like 99% of the time. Always thinking the best of people, being optimistic, etc. But sometimes periods+cramps = angry me where I just hate the world!
*hugs*

Yep, it really is no joke. I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I started to feel SO depressed feeling, like my life was completely hopeless, and the bam! Wake up today feeling sunshine and flowers again.

Seriously, I have absolutely no clue how some people who are grumpy all the time do it. Call me naive because I "look on the bright side" all the time, but damn it is a much easier and happier life.

Tonight I plan on getting completely wasted with a bunch of old college buddys...I wonder how having a pretty heavy period will affect my drinking ability? Lysis? Lol....

you're a guy? how'd you fake it?
when I faked in the past, I'd go through the actions as if I did cum. With a condom its easy to fake. Without you can just claim you jacked off earlier so that's why you're empty.

Yep, it really is no joke. I went to bed at 7:30 last night because I started to feel SO depressed feeling, like my life was completely hopeless, and the bam! Wake up today feeling sunshine and flowers again.

Seriously, I have absolutely no clue how some people who are grumpy all the time do it. Call me naive because I "look on the bright side" all the time, but damn it is a much easier and happier life.

Tonight I plan on getting completely wasted with a bunch of old college buddys...I wonder how having a pretty heavy period will affect my drinking ability? Lysis? Lol....

unless youre trying to conceive right now; or in the near future; i have two words for you sweetie; depo provera. it not only rids of your period and all the "im bloated and fat" feelings, but you can kiss pms goodbye forever. <3

...kytnism...:|

when I faked in the past, I'd go through the actions as if I did cum. With a condom its easy to fake. Without you can just claim you jacked off earlier so that's why you're empty.

Can't do that if you are with your partner like all the time... i.e. like me... but then again, I don't have to fake it, Ms.G seems quite content if I don't finish...she likes to tease me and make me wait lol.

Awww! Haha yeah I get those days, I just cry myself to sleep, not even a good reason as to why I'm crying, I just cry! Darn it! My boyfriend is all like "so, what's wrong, how can I help" and all that and I'm just like, yeah, I don't know, I just hate life.
And then the next day ... you wonder what the point was !!! :p

I don't think you're naive - why NOT look on the positive side? It's so much better to be optimistic (I think). I hate being around pessimists or people who are just depressing in general, complaining all the time. I get it, there are bad things in everyone's life, but I don't want to think about it/talk about it/listen to it all the time.
People have seriously commented to me before, like "are you ever mad" or "do you ever get stressed out" or "do you even hate anything", things like that. Of course I do. But I put on a smile and even that can help :)

unless youre trying to conceive right now; or in the near future; i have two words for you sweetie; depo provera. it not only rids of your period and all the "im bloated and fat" feelings, but you can kiss pms goodbye forever. <3

...kytnism...:|

I know, but I decided to not go on hormonal birth control again after some issues I had before, plus, I actually am trying to conceive....I have a six year old daughter, and will give it this year to get pregnant. If not, I will probably go get the non hormonal iud.

I would love no PMS, though!

I get jealous of my wife when she lifts her bra causing her boobs to pop out, bounce and jiggle about. I want a pair of my own so badly its unhealthy.

^Trust me it's not actually comfortable. Boobs are more special if you're a man!

i admit i feel very in love with my man today as he seemed convinced that i have not gained more than 25 lbs with this pregnancy .... :) ..... ( ihave gained a bit more than 25)