• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Administration of 25c-NBOMe (and other NBOMe substances)

possibility of a bad trip high? as i find 2c-X much less than a real does of LSD or mushrooms for that matter.

Sounds mad. let me get this straight - IV to supper visual oblivion with 2 hours come down? any after affects? is there a spritual quality to the drug? like acid?

Highly intrigued....

It had some spiritual qualities to me but pretty unlikely for a bad trip. I would have to experiment more before giving that a vote of confidence though.

yeah it was very different, but i'll add to this that I was on MDMA crystal also IV'd prior to giving this a whirl.

I Didn't find it overly spiritual, giggly most definately, I was just with one mate at the time, one I'd promised to try the NBOMe with originally and decided not to - he was very pleased when I tripped with him and we had fun. Hadn't tripped together since doing 2C-B with him in 06'

hey ibis, do you think it would be a good chem for the dancefloor? can you compare this flip to a candy flip at all?

I couldn't say man, im not overly well versed with psychedelics, especially in social situations involving more than a few people.

Seems fairly clear headed and if i relate it to other 2Cx substances I could probably handle being out an about on it, but if you go the IV route i doubt you're gonna be in any state to get yourself anywhere.