• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Adding eucalyptus oil to your bong water

Yeetbeat

Bluelight Crew
Does anyone else do this? I'm sure plenty have tried it, just couldn't find a BL thread on it :)

So more or less housemate cleaned out our bong yesterday, but didn't completely rinse out the eucalyptus oil he used in place of metho (plastic bong, metho eats it...but apparently so does the oil lol). I had the first pull after the clean and immediately noticed the strong taste of eucalyptus oil - which was actually VERY welcomed, hence the point of this thread lol. It definitely takes the edge off any harshness the smoke may have, and personally I really like the flavor it creates, especially given how gross indica spun with Winfield blue tobacco is lol

To anyone who appreciates the taste or smell of eucalyptus oil, I highly recommend giving this a shot. It may even present medicinal benefit in the of soothing a sore throat (yes I realise the irony given we're SMOKING lol). Personally I'll be doing this all the time from now on :)

This is an extremely interesting thing to do, and gave me the idea of trying other essential oils as well. Some of them have extremely subtle, yet very noticeable psychoactive effects, ime. A few months ago I tried a few drops each of prolly like, 5 or 6 different essental oils, and I was incredibly high afterwards. They smell great too.