• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Addictive Online Games

Man I loved Infectinator and Pandemic (both I and II). I'm hoping they make an Infectinator II.

Sonny was quite fun and addictive if I remember right. On one site there was a little bug though that allowed me to end up insanely over-powered dishing out 50k+ damage on every hit, which made things more amusing.

Runescape.

Took many of my teenage years away... Just so many hours of endlessly Cutting trees and shit lol.....

Runescape.

Took many of my teenage years away... Just so many hours of endlessly Cutting trees and shit lol.....

Man I remember everyone playing that, I never really understood it.
I killed cows for 2 days straight, and then made some money off how hide or someshit.

That game requires devotion, for weeks and months.
..and years, sometimes.

I played Runescape from the age of 7-16 literally the most addictive game I've played... The last two years I discovered bots tho =) hahah 99str, and 92 Dunge =P

I used to play alot of counter-strike 1.6 (multiple hours a day for quite a few years) before i moved house and now only have a lap top (game play isn't the same)..

But I don't think i was addicted.. as i don't and never did care about not playing it.. i could still play it.. it's just not as good so don't bother :)

I used to play CS competitively back in like 01-03. I was def addicted but i was also making money playing that game so it wasnt too bad, and if someone put it in front of me right now i would definitely play it and probably still love it.

Once in a while you guys should check out the high score board on Pandemic 2. The really offensive names are mine. And if they're not really offensive, then that means I wasn't playing. You will know: some of my favorite things to write under disease name are "OBAMA KENYA AIDS," "OLD RON PAUL SPERM" and then some seriously bad stuff.

LOL I do the same exact thing cptballs. I think my last one was "BLACK AIDS ONLY"

Sam, you and I are clearly kindred spirits. Runescape hit me pretty hard. Remember getting my cooking cape. Must have spent 72 hours straight cooking lobsters. Didn't even stop to eat. Fed my little gaming dude and felt better... It was at that point I knew I had to stop playing Runescape. Got the cape first though :)

I've spent ~5000 hours in CS:S since 2009, it's a really boring game.
I only play it when I have nothing else to do, though I get really "into" a game when I start, having to be the best and get better at aim/reaction time.

I play scoutz in Australia, I'm a pretty well known person on CS:S scoutz.

Runescape is quite addictive.... In fact, peace ima go cut tree right quick.

Naw, just playin. Dark Souls is now my neverstopplayinggame and is indeed the reason this post is over.