• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Adderall with Klonopin together - Anyone?

oudadisworld

Bluelighter
So I'm prescribed Adderall and Klonopin and I always take them together.

Does anyone else do this? For every 20mgs of Adderall I do .5mg of Klonopin.

So now I'm on 60mg of Adderall and 2 mg of Klonopin.

I enjoy the interaction - it makes it so much easier I feel than being so tweaked.

Does anyone else do this and what has their experiences been?

Yeah I did it for off and on, and just recently prescribed it, and took the combo for 2 months.

I think adderall sucks IMO, ritalin railed is much more enjoyable but short lived. You get immune to adderall real quicks. It might be just me but there is no such thing for euphoria on adderall...just get speedy, and then you heart starts beating real fast, klonopin doesn't really help with that. Clonodine does a little, if you wanting to get some sleep.

I dunno the reason I don't get high off adderall might be because I have ADD, or Drugs in general are just starting to suck for me for some reason. I need new drugs.

BTW thanks for bringing it up I just popped the last of my adderall it going to be a long night. 60mg XR, I'm going to see if snorting a sub will make it any better. Plus I am on lyrica I seem to think that makes every drug better. Clonodine and Remeron, possibly amitriptyline if it gets too bad. Zofran, and marinol for the nausea it gives me. Don't ask, my room is like a pharmacy, drugs pop up from out of nowhere, just wish they were better ones.

Last edited:
I do this everyday. Except I take 3 times the doses of both meds. But it is perfectly fine.

I do this everyday. Except I take 3 times the doses of both meds. But it is perfectly fine.

You do this everyday and it still enjoyable, do it give you euphoria or are you just amped up like you took a bunch of caffeine pills? I did it for a week and it was interesting, but then any good effect started to fade to the background. And even after a month break, it felt like as it did where I left off.

Any other drugs to make this more enjoyable. What about alcohol?

It's been a couple weeks since I did it, and I didn't get high last time, but i just did 20 more MG, totaling 60mg. I cant believe I just popped addy at 10:00pm for no reason. I am fucked up.

Last edited:
I'm on 4 mg klonopin per day (prescribed) and take Adderall fairly often as I'm in school for veterinary medical technology and I have lazyitis. Takes the edge off the Adderall.

It really does take the edge off. It's nice!

I dunno about over-doing it though, I'm trying to take it easy.

Oh man, my attempt to rediscover adderall probably was futile. I forgot I popped a lithium pill today and they interact as lithium screws with the functioning of you're brain or something like that.

I don't have steady Li levels in my body, but I just waisted 60mg of adderall didn't I???

This topic hasn't been done to death?

There is only so many drugs to talk about, and so many different combinations that will come out of these forum topics. And of course with 106 people viewing these forum, the obvious ones are bound to come up the most. Don't worry, the short time I have been here, I have noticed these threads will either be mega threaded or moved. :)

I'm rxed 20mg ritalin and 1.5mg kpin daily, for ADHD and anxiety, respectively. I really need the ritalin to be productive (stratera is bullshit) but it gives me anxiety, so the kpin keeps me ok.

You would think they would cancel each other out but it's actually pretty effective. I don't get any recreational high, though.

Yeah, Benzo's and Gabagenerics don't naturally cancel out Stimulants, including IV Coke, and a shit load yayo snorted which I found out yesterday. I took a hideous amounts of benzo's and it barely did anything, although I do notice it smooths out the cracks in my amphetamine attempts at getting high. If you are looking for something to cancel it out, which I don't think you are you are going to need a anti-psychotic that has D2 blockade action, which will stop the reuptake or dopamine production from your stimulant of choice and give you a good night sleep. Seroquel is one of the only prescription drugs that I came across that has street value in the hood where I am from, because it works when ppl need a break. It's funny how people wont touch adderall in the hood, or many other pharms for that matter but they are found of such shitty drug as seroquel. There are many other D2 blocker, too much too list, and they are easy to get the pharm pushers have made these mainstream, you can get them from anything from anxiety, to insomia and even IBS.

I think it's NECESSARY to take a benzo after a day of addies. I took adderall this morning (40mg) and will not be able to sleep until I take my temazepam. Great combo.

I also take Phentermine and 10mg Adderall for adhd. I usually take 1-2 mg of Klonopin when I get too amped. :) Aaaand of course hydrocodone which I take with or without anything else.

taking benzos at night is a waste to kill the speed crash, just pop a trazadone or serqouel and save the benzos for the next day

I am prescribed both close to around the same time around like 4-5 months ago. 1mg klonopin twice a day (not abused), and 20mg ir adderall twice a day (that i only take a few times a week or so because i can't handle the side effects and shitty feeling when it wears off even at the prescribed dose).

I have so many adderall saved up since my medicine is dispensed to me because they can make me feel amazing for awhile but not long enough, and the comedown is so bad, and that's when i usually take my 2mg of klonopin when it wears off (my morning and evening dose together), and it makes the shitty comedown better by a lot but still not enough lol.

But many times that i don't plan when i'm gonna take my adderall i usually have my morning dose of klonopin in my system and even worse like today i have both of my klonopins in my system WHICH does reduce the effects of adderall, now that's a good thing to some people and not a good thing for most people.

If you love the extra speediness and creativity and the feeling to do many things at once and uplifted, it's better to do the adderall by itself like most people would prefer, and to save the klonopin(s) for the brutal comedown. But a few people don't like feeling that speedy, or get anxious so combine a klonopin or another benzo with the adderall to ease the tweakiness.

I just started dosing to only 20-40mg twice a week ORALLY, whereas i was doing 60mg twice a week RECTALLY (3 times stronger!). I just couldn't handle the comedown but surprisingly 20-40mg orally still produces euphoria even though i never thought it could since i take much more, but i never had a tolerance.

I'm taking 40 mg Adderall IR per day, and was offered a sample of Klonopin by my Psych because I told him the new pills and dosage are messing with my head. I have been edgy, distant, speedy without focus, and really irritable. I was recently switched from 10mg Ritalin x 4 daily to 10mg Addy x 4 daily. At first it was amazing. Productivity and focus killed it..... But I started partying hearty at 1:00 AM because I was having trouble sleeping (even if I didn't party with booze only - no powder ever). Now I'm prescribed .5 mg Klonopin x 2 daily. It helps with the previously listed symptoms, but I feel like it's insanely counter productive.... I have no problem taking it 3 hours before I hit the sack, but I wake up groggy as hell. During the day it's even worse. Is the half life of Klonopin insanely high? Or is it having a bad reaction with my new script?

I wish I had some kpins right about now.. jesus christ going on 4:00am still wired for sound. I'm also perscribed 40mg IR x 2. If I was you I would start off the day by popping your .5kpin first, wait an hour or so, dose 30mg of the addy. wait a while to redose the other 10mg and pop your last kpin when you want to wind down. that would be so perfect, goddamnit how hard was it for you to get a perscription? I really need to talk with my doc about my anxiety, if I had what you had I'd be set.

So I'm prescribed Adderall and Klonopin and I always take them together.

Does anyone else do this? For every 20mgs of Adderall I do .5mg of Klonopin.

So now I'm on 60mg of Adderall and 2 mg of Klonopin.

I enjoy the interaction - it makes it so much easier I feel than being so tweaked.

Does anyone else do this and what has their experiences been?

I just recently started doing this because my Adderall was giving me horrible anxiety (though I could focus and work) on top of my already bad anxiety; and the Kolonopin makes a hell of a difference. It's absolutely awesome. I'm steady, happy, and it just feels good. For me, they have worked wonderfully. I am on 30 mg of Adderall a day with 2 mg of Kolonpin a day. I take twice a day.