• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall tolerance reset advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reezy009

Greenlighter
st I apologize if I don’t this incorrectly I looked for an amphetamine catergory I’m pretty naive to this site. I currently take 7.5 mg of adderall mom-fri but I feel like I no longer notice it working. I’ve read a lot of posts but I’ve seen so many different things and conflicting information and the post were all pretty dated. I don’t want to ask my dr to up my dose besides the facts of not just wanting to take a higher dose due to long term health effect my dr was hesistant to up my from 5 mg daily. How long would one need to take a break for my tolerance to reset. I’ve read consuming 500-1000 mg of tums 30 mins to an hour before taking adderall increases the effects. I also read taking magnesium can help with reducing your tolerance but what form
Of this would be the most effective as if read some have a relatively low bioavailability. I also read taking vitamin c is important when taking adderall but no one listed why. Would taking vyvanse while on my tolerance break be counter productive ( not sure if there is a cross tolerance there). I’m 6’0 roughly 185 lbs

Once I again I apologize in advance if I broke and rules here with this. I’m also on mobile so I apologize for any typos and thank you to anyone who takes time out their day to help me with this

Status
Not open for further replies.