• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall rate of elimination

Averagebro

Greenlighter
I'm trying to pin down and get a better understanding of adderalls rate of elimination. Yesterday at about 2pm I took around 30mg. Then I took about 20mg at 8pm. Then, today, at 2 am I took 40mg and 20mg more at 6am. I know this is excessive but I have a lot of work I need to plow through. My question is, how much, in an average person, would be eliminated from my body over this stretch of time. I am also naive about amphetamine neurotoxicity and how much needs to be taken, and in what amount of time, for that to occur. I haven't experienced amp psychosis and my pulse and blood pressure is surprisingly in a very healthy range right now.

Well if you wanted to do the math out, it's pretty simple. So add up all your doses, say 200 mg
Of adderall. Say the half life is 5 hours, so after 5 hours 100 mg would remain, another 5 hours would be 50 mg and so on. You can multiply it by 1,000,000 to get nano grams which is what they use to detect on drug tests.

It takes around 4-5 days for adderall to
Clear the system for a drug
Test, hopefully this answers your question

It's harder because of how many times you took it if it was xr you use the pharmokinetics function and plot it four times shifted on the x axis then take the sum of all y values on any particular x value . Basically off my head so not very accurate 11 pm like half still there 11 am like a quarter 11 pm like a eight 11 am one16th or like 3-5. Days to clear your system in agreement replapz

Was it IR or XR? and I would try and take less Adderall, on a normal basis.. I don't why but for some reason Adderall, if I take it my prescribed dose every day, or anything up to 30mg, in a day (normal dose is 20mg IR once a day) I feel pretty good everyday.. sometimes better! Also acidic stomach contents will destroy Adderall if taken orally.. I always take antacids around 20-30 mins prior to my Adderall I take in the am, which keeps my ADHD away for most of the day, not entirely.. but it definitely does its job, and if I do not take the antacids it becomes extremely fickle and only works for like 1-2 hrs.. If I eat something, like bread/toast or have a banana maybe some oatmeal or cereal, it seems to work great with having food in my stomach and a more basic pH from the food I ate and the antacids.. The more basic your stomach contents are if your ROA is oral, is definitely better and makes this drug work to its full potential.

I found this out the hard way, when I began taking Adderall and would wonder why it kept wearing off at different amounts of time each day, and I had begun to try taking more and more just to see going up from my normal 20mg dose to around 60-70mg as the most I ever tried, which I began to dislike at that point.. I became too jittery and panicky as I am naturally a nervous person as is, and I take benzos everyday too, klonopin, which I am prescribed alongside Adderall, and they work perfect together.. but not when I take too much Adderall.. then it overpowers the klonopin, and causes me to get really anxious and uncomfortable.. IME I like taking smaller 20-30mg doses of Adderall and not much more than that, at the most 40mg but rarely exceeding 20mg.. I feel nice all day, if I don't mess with my dose, then my tolerance does build a bit, but for some reason with Adderall, I do not feel much different at all, and 20mg seems to do the trick for me everyday! its strange I know, but I feel no different each day I take my dose.. no loss of strength, and no need or desire to take anymore. I thought I would become addicted to Adderall, and take more than I should initially getting on it, as I generally love most stimulants that I have tried.. but I actually prefer to just keep it low on my dose, and stay at 20-30mg a day, usually 20mg.. I don't know most people like to take more than that from what I have heard/seen/read about.. but I keep it low.. and it has worked out, for almost a year now of being on it daily..

What ROA do you use OP? and do you have IRs or XRs? and the stomach acid thing is very true, so take antacids if your ROA is oral.. how much do you take normally? and do you take it daily? that's the only way I can help you out, those are all very important factors with Adderall, and how long it works, lasts, etc..