• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Adderall Jaw clenching Ultimate Tips

apar0564

Greenlighter
I used to rub my tongue against my teeth if on adderall. It would become raw and would swell making it harder to not rub or bite it. My friend would grind her teeth so chew gums to help but that make her look horrible. I have find a way to kick that painfull and compulsive habit !! I smoke one and a half pack a day to focus on something else. JOKE ! I quit a 8 years one pack a day habit because adderall would make me crave cigarette constantly, they would make my mouth dryier and kept my tongue from healing as fast as it should . I will give you my own trick to beat those compulsive motor mouvements stimulant might give to some people. At work bring a bottle of water with you and make sure you drink 1.5 -2 litters daily, don't play with it or carry it everywhere just use it as a reminder that it need to be filled and emptied 4 times(4X500ml) . Eat at least one fruit in the morning if you are not the breakfast type of person. If you find yourself clenching, bitting, sucking, rubbing, scratching, etc and can't stop doing so because it seem to be uncontrolable to you or in my case feel like you are trying to sit your tongue perfectly in the middle of your mouth and it always find a way to rub something, shift your focus on something really important and stimulant, a lot more than messing with a tongue or jaw. That is your breathing. Breath from the lower part of your lung, not with your chest. Drag the air from the very base of your lung very slowly and feel it enter your body. As it passes throught your airway try to feel and learn how you are made. Make it enter slow and very effective, without any over inflation, just make it very very effective, smooth, in control and realize how amazing and complex this organ really is. Realize you have let this amazing system, that is a joy to control, work in auto-pilote and do shallow breathing for years. You will realize in a matters of minute that you dont really breath that often anymore. That all your life you have been breathing with only a small portion of your lung continously at a faster rate on auto-pilote, doing a poor job at catching all the goodies in the air that goes in, rushing the filtration (>1 micron filter) process and only blowing out a fraction of the waste your lung want out. When you are breathing out now, you are making it smooth and nice and long with a kind of pleasurable resistance that make your whole lung work with no effort, you need to feel like if almost everything that was a waste inside your lung is now out and it will surprise you at how close to peeing or taking a shit it feel. You will feel extremely calm and clear headed like if your body was working the right way and not using only a small % of it's capabilities anymore. In a matters of hours or days if you can keep in control of your lungs you will realize this AMAZING thing : Your heart rate will have dropped immensely even if you are on a stimulant. While climbing stair or doing labour you will never feel like you have to compensate after the effort like we see everybody do. They climb the stair with their usual shallow-weak-innefective-auto pilote breathing. Then after the effort end, they have to compensate for all the waste they didn't exhale effectively and all the goodies that was missed by poor breathing. They do so by having their heart pounding faster, their weak breathing become faster( instead of deeper and more pronounced )thus less effective so they need a moment after the effort to return to normal. You, when engaging in an effort, will take stronger and more pronounced breathing but in a very calm way with the feeling that your heart want to slow down like if you where about to dive underwater. You will store in your body the Oxygen needed for the effort before it is used, not after it being used. This is how mammals are meant to function. You will also realize that your breathing is controling every other function of your body. The most important being your heart and the way it will now be able to feed your body with clean and rich blood at a constant, low pressure and low bpm because it doesn't have to compensate anymore for your lungs doing half their job.

I hope this amazing system of yours, you can now control from inside out, will stimulate you so much and give you so much more control over yourself, you will never ever ever ever give a f""" about playing with a tongue, jaw or need a cigarette to occupy your hand or mind for the rest of your life.

At least it worked for me .I hope it will for you Alex Paradis