Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

( Adderall / 20mg ) Inexperienced: Sweet substance and ride, bad after effects

Matt666

Greenlighter
Hey folks, new to this forum and figured I'd give some feedback on my first experience with adderall.

For starters, the only substances I've experimented with have been marijuana, dmt, alcohol, cocaine, and now adderall as well.

Ive been hearing all of this hype about this "focusing, go getter" substance that seemingly many people are using so I figured it cant hurt since swim had a few extras they didnt need.

- So, I ended up taking two 10mg tablets, and decided to sit and play some call of duty ghosts and binge out for a few hours, also consuming a caffeinated energy drink during.

- An hour in and I could feel a definite speeding effect, speech, and motor skills both. Awesome feeling considering I felt my mind was racing, yet I could still focus on the hand at task with much ease if not easier. I could absolutely feel my heart racing quite frequently which worried me with this being my first time doing this, AND consuming around 150mg caffeine. Also had some heart palpitations as bad as it sounds.

- Anywhere from 3-5 hours pass and I can feel less of what I did before, along with a tightness forming in my chest, in which I ended up reading happens to be common with many people. The feeling was mild, but was in fact uncomfortable. I ended up going to bed.

DAY 2

- Swim gave me three 20mg pink tabs to use at my leisure.

- I enjoyed my call of duty experience the night before so I figured it'd be a perfect opportunity to pull an all nighter and rank up.

- Took one 20mg around 6pm, had another caffeinated energy drink by my side, started playing around 7pm, not shortly after starting to "buzz" and tearing up xbox.

- Everything was as normal , when I noticed about 6 hours later or so I started getting a heavy feeling in my chest again.

- I ignore it and keep playing but decide to stop because of my heart racing, and the uncomfortable feeling in my chest. I felt as if I had heart pain, and definitely felt palpitations once in a while.

- I finally decided to get off because of the racing of my heart, chest pain.

As I write this I still havent had any shut eye, but I'm not tired. I still feel a slight something in my chest and it seems this substance has worn me out and or overwork the piss out of my heart. I dig the effects, but the whole effect it seemed to have on my cardiovascular system was very uncomfortable and seemed higher risk.

Has anyone else felt their hearts/blood pressure/ chest get affected in a painful or uncomfortable manner that seemed they may have been at risk for heart problems? That's my only worry. I have 2 more to take, but after last night I feel like the adverse side effects can be of harm.

I think the caffeine is probably the culprit. You should avoid mixing stimulants it's usually causes sideffects to increase exponentially.

Adderall can definitely give you palpitations and heart discomfort on its own if you are sensitive, thanks to the mix of dextro/levo amphetamine. Mixing it with caffeine surely increase the chances of side effects quite a bit.