• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Acupuncture

Thanks! I'll have a browse through the thread you linked.

Looks like something I'll deffinetly be trying in the next two months.

I'll keep it posted on the other thread.

Thanks again.

I have a slight benign tremor that gets worse under physical stress.
An acupuncturist / herbalist i went to said that it was more likely that my parasympathetic nervous system isn't operating as it should be.
She also practiced something called craniosacral therapy, which many will tell you is hocus pocus. It was interesting, I left there feeling like I was high. It was bizarre. She definitely stimulated something within me that I wasn't aware of. (No..... I don't mean that you deviant;))

I was seeing him once a week for an 45 mins each session and taking herbs and it fixed my problems during and between. I moved away after having only been for about 6 or 7 visits.
I need to go again, if only for how relaxing each session is. I always tried for an afternoon session so I could go home and eat a simple meal, have a warm shower and an early night to bed.
Always the best sleeps and refreshed the next day :)

I've actually been referred to a kinesiologist which I'm keen to visit. The particular guy I've been referred to is quite a way from me, I will get there when I get some spare time.

Thanks! I'll have a browse through the thread you linked.

Looks like something I'll deffinetly be trying in the next two months.

I'll keep it posted on the other thread.

Thanks again.

You are welcome ;). If you like, you can actually ask the Acupuncturist to see if he can include Acupressure in the service. Acupressure is some kind of special massage but more pressure in being applied on the massages around the body. I was told by my Acupuncturist that Acupuncture plus Acupressure combined will make my treatment more effective, as it will clear the blockages of the meridians that my body is having problems with.