acid in america

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there such a thing as acid anymore??

Like I said does it exist anymore?? I live in Orlando, FL and have not seen it for a loonngg time. *edit* please no requests for sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
give it time. this past weekend I saw three different kinds of blotter in my area. its around.

if you want to trip its mushroom season now... get in touch with your inner hippie! I had some up in MA the other day that were pretty damn good... I haven't done shrooms much but my friend who lives for them tripped harder than she ever had before!

seethe303 said:
which night of phish are you going to?

I'm not really sure....a friend got them for me for my bday and shes if europe right now hiking and shit so i havent talked to her about it...she comes back this week though

theseum said:
if you want to trip its mushroom season now... get in touch with your inner hippie! I had some up in MA the other day that were pretty damn good... I haven't done shrooms much but my friend who lives for them tripped harder than she ever had before!

dont get me wrong...i love shrooms.....but they are everywhere in florida and I just got sick of eating them over the past 2 years....

Still around

It's still floating around, the main problem lies in the fact that when people do find it.... they hoard it. I don't blame them though, as it is not as common as it used to be - in the south east anyways.

Bonnaroo

at Bonnaroo in Tennesee, I was offered acid over 300 times

eat THAT

:) the silver summer is here

Yeah there is acid around. I just ate some Fractals the other day with some mushroom chocolates that came back from Bonaroo. Very strong acid. :) Had a great time.

i'm a little late to this thread but i got some cid in NO from this guy from TN. it was at a party during mardi gras ;). all my friends back home were jealous...=D

DAMN!!

none here in Dallas either. while shrooms have been a plentiful and satisfying replacement, i still long for a few good hits of acid (havent seen any in at least 2 years)

i came by liquid acid once, picked up 2 vials and had the blast of my life for about 3 weeks with my friends, liquid <3 wish i could find acid again, its never in jersey

Glad somone is finding some...

Havent had any GOOD cid for 2+ years. All my connects in the surrounding states, MD, PA, VA, have had zippy cid...

So i dought your Cid comback prediction, or i have lost faith.

:(

its a bit late but in march there was some real weak paper in orlando, and a whole lot of fake gel tabs(every color) at livestock the 13th in zephyrhills
atri

Status
Not open for further replies.