Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
These nice tabz have been floating around SoCal. I really like them. They are some of better tabs i have eaten.
0111111525.jpg

Just got some of these, but was under the impression they originated north of the border.

can anyone comment on the avatar print?

tried a 1/4 tab just outta curiosity as i had a few hours free and it was a beautiful day!

heard these tabs were the bomb, i wasnt expecting much from a 1/4, but i got absolutey nothing. zilch. kinda bummed as these came from the best and most reliable source i have in amsterdam.

i got nothin but that annoying metallic taste in my mouth all day.

also, can anyone explain what that metallic taste is?

i get it with all acid ive had, its really annoying!

The taste is from the ink
and the reason you didnt get anything from a quarter tab is because they're not as potent as advertised. Still nice LSD, but the way they're advertised (as being 125-175µg) is false.

I got to try a couple hits from the vial I posted above and it was easily the cleanest, most potent acid I've had since September!

Curious if anyone has noticed a potency decrease in the latest avatars? If so by how much, I don't wish to spend money on different blotter quality for the same price.

The taste is from the ink
and the reason you didnt get anything from a quarter tab is because they're not as potent as advertised. Still nice LSD, but the way they're advertised (as being 125-175µg) is false.

Those avatars are definitely more than 125ug, at least the ones I had. I would've said you could eat and quarter of these when I tried them and still get (although weak) a good trip. Half does the trick for people with these, I wonder if the next batches are just weaker for profit. Unfortunate if so...

nyc lsd?

Would anyone say that blotter or any form could be found in NYC? Last time I checked it's dry as hell up here in Manhattan. Someone tried to sell me a vial for 4 jawbreakers and a package of envelopes -_-. Sounded like a scam. What's up in the city?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone say that blotter or any form could be found in NYC? Last time I checked it's dry as hell up here in Manhattan. Someone tried to sell me a vial for 25000 gil -_-. Sounded like a scam. What's up in the city?

While we cant discuss price here, you should definitely not judge how legitamate a transaction sounds just based off of the price of the product. Prices often vary depending on who a person knows, and since you never know who the person knows, you shouldnt immediatly assume the worst.
(Especially not with acid, when you know the right people it's dirt cheap)

As Delsyd said, NYC has a very large scene, but its all about what connections you make and who knows who. Most psychedelics and dissociatives are what I like to call, "circle drugs". If you're in a "circle", certain drugs become as easy to acquire as pizza, but if you're out, they're as hard to find as gold.

Just gotta meet the right people.

know your sources

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone say that blotter or any form could be found in NYC? Last time I checked it's dry as hell up here in Manhattan. Someone tried to sell me a vial for 450$ -_-. Sounded like a scam. What's up in the city?

Why didn't you get at least a dose and see if it was real instead of instantly pegging it as a scam?

It just sounded sketchy over the phone and all sorts of things. Like they were desperate to get whatever they had off their hands.

And it's true about the circles thing I guess. I notice that with marijuana.

Anyway. Thanks, seems like something's coming down from NJ to this general area. Things are looking up maybe for 2011?

Nyc

Theres a lot of lucy floating around NYC. Ive had white on white blotter, design blotter and liquid. I can attest to the point about "its all who you know." First 2 years I lived here I was desperately looking to no avail, I thought to myself this is fucking NYC, why is it so elusive?? Then I started hanging out with people who were more immersed in the culture than your average 20 something clubber and found it in a snap. Always around, always good, always cheap. :)

Super Mario Acid tabs

I'm not asking wether or not I should take them, or what it is. I'm just asking if anyone has heard/had any experiences with Super Mario tabs. Just curious to know if anyone has opinions about this specific batch. Note : PEI, Canada, so it probably comes from New Brunswick or somewheres near.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.