Acid in America 2011-14 v. Drought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the situation in/near Kansas? All the stuff I've been getting recently tastes like shit, and I'm almost certain they are RCs. It's all over the place.

I used my reagent test, it tested correctly for LSD. Considering the accuracy of basic reagents and LSD, that just means it was something similar.

Was likely LSD, the lysergimides when they were about e.g. AL-LAD/LSZ also weren't really much cheaper in comparison to LSD so from a profit point of view it isn't too worthwhile - especially when it's such rare chemicals to sell it as LSD. Sounds a lot like the setting has came into play. I reckon chances are fairly slim you'll get another lysergimide instead of LSD but sold as it and I'm not aware of anything else that's similar enough to trick experienced people as LSD. Too much paranoia over this...

Bunch of very nice lsd just came through the NYC area on further bus print. Anyone else catch any of this? Grabbed a few sheets, very happy.

^of course. i never have a problem finding her even 180miles north. my friend down there see her around too. look for liquid its nice right now.

These days prints don't mean much unfortunetly. I know people who have gotten the same print in similar areas, some was real, some wasn't. It's all up to taste or reagent tests

Yea prints are meaningless; any idiot with an internet connection can order inert blotter paper and dirt cheap highly potent RCs online. Just like will have copy cats of what ever happens to be the hot print in that area at the time.

I'm glad I still have have some sugar cubes left; going to suck when I run out.

Dan, anywhere specific in Illinois? Any general hints you can give without giving up exact location?

Let's not go down this route...

Acid finds you. You don't find acid.

Nonsense. Asking friends that are in the area is how it "finds you". Any acid that "finds me" I'm not going to trust, because it'll probably find me at a festival from a sketchy dealer.

^^Yes, but you'll see clearly at the top of the page where it says "No Sourcing."

Nonsense. Asking friends that are in the area is how it "finds you". Any acid that "finds me" I'm not going to trust, because it'll probably find me at a festival from a sketchy dealer.

Meh, not so. Most times I've fallen into Lucy it just happened. Even at a festival like that, someone walked up to me and sold me some great tabs super cheap--tested them for me too.

well I'll be honest..haven't ever had the money/nor chance to go to a festival, but from what I read and hear it usually can't be trusted..That's why I usually leave it up for my buddies to test it first and get their opinion as well as a chance to speculate it myself.

But, if someone says it is in Illinois then I guess that should give me enough clues as to where to go:).

well I'll be honest..haven't ever had the money/nor chance to go to a festival, but from what I read and hear it usually can't be trusted..That's why I usually leave it up for my buddies to test it first and get their opinion as well as a chance to speculate it myself.

But, if someone says it is in Illinois then I guess that should give me enough clues as to where to go:).

I hope to god it lasts through till september. Not for me necessarily but for everybody else. See you all at phases of the moon!!

above average quality liquid in the north bay, CA... prob. 90 mics per dose i suspect

Good blotter in the Cinci metro area
Got 4 hits and took one the first night and was totally satisfied

The blotter design looks like some kind of space scene but can't be sure with only 3 hits left
I'll post a pic later

so Bill specifies Cinci Metro area but I can't ask for the area of a city that has it in Illinois? Besides obvious Chicago that is...

For instance, how about Champaign-Urbana area? Peoria area? Anywhere more south or in the middle of Illinois?

Status
Not open for further replies.