Cycle Advice Accelerating natty gains with test?

You can go online and finds loads of studies that say the opposite,

Clomid and nolva isn’t gonna do shit for you. The only PCT worth doing is HCG.

Either your body recovers or it doesn’t. No amount of drugs is gonna fix that for you.

Estrogen, rbc, hemacrit etc should all stabilize overtime anyways

Burden of proof lies with you. Make a claim, support it.
No burden on me lol do your own research instead of believing everything you read on the internet . Ive had 100s of clients over the years , lots that have done pct's a few that havnt , I know what works and what doesn't.

No burden on me lol do your own research instead of believing everything you read on the internet . Ive had 100s of clients over the years , lots that have done pct's a few that havnt , I know what works and what doesn't.
So you have nothing to support your claim. "do your own research" is the equivalent of "I can't find reliable data". This is not a place of anecdotes. Take that to another board where being a guru is considered credible.

And for all these clients, do you have bloodwork done before they ever took steroids to establish a baseline, and bloodwork done after they had used steroids for several years and then quit?

And for all these clients, do you have bloodwork done before they ever took steroids to establish a baseline, and bloodwork done after they had used steroids for several years and then quit?
I always encourage blood work , probably 50% actually get it done . Even my clients on trt pay for blood work , the nhs doesnt include lots of the parameters that are important such as shbc etc . One of my clients as just been diagnosed with osteoporosis due to ped abuse and not doing a proper pct , and not having regular bloodwork.

Oh and if you want real truthful information about peds etc follow More plates more dates on you tube , this guy knows his stuff .

We do prefer peer reviewed literature on here as opposed to YouTube videos..
The damage to leydig and sertoli cells via r.o.s is well documented..
Ok lol so what you mean is you don't want anything that disproves your very weak argument . I suggest you actually learn about ped's , pct's trt etc before posting anymore on a topic which you know very little about. I will make this my last post on this thread , hopefully anyone with any sense will now see they need to do their own research and actually learn about ped's etc for themselves before taking them .

Ok lol so what you mean is you don't want anything that disproves your very weak argument . I suggest you actually learn about ped's , pct's trt etc before posting anymore on a topic which you know very little about. I will make this my last post on this thread , hopefully anyone with any sense will now see they need to do their own research and actually learn about ped's etc for themselves before taking them .
You do realize GF has been doing this for decades right? Your condescending and ill informed attitude is not going to get you far. And encouraging people to "do their own research" is how we end up with smug people like you who cite YouTube videos instead of peer reviewed articles. It's obvious your argument cannot hold up under scrutiny and you continue to double down on ignorance. We used to support a PCT on this board until new data and evidence showed it was mostly unnecessary and actually posed additional risks. One must evolve their views with new data and evidence, that's how science works. Otherwise we'd still be giving people heavy metals to treat infections despite newer, better, and healthier treatment options becoming available.

You do realize GF has been doing this for decades right? Your condescending and ill informed attitude is not going to get you far. And encouraging people to "do their own research" is how we end up with smug people like you who cite YouTube videos instead of peer reviewed articles. It's obvious your argument cannot hold up under scrutiny and you continue to double down on ignorance. We used to support a PCT on this board until new data and evidence showed it was mostly unnecessary and actually posed additional risks. One must evolve their views with new data and evidence, that's how science works. Otherwise we'd still be giving people heavy metals to treat infections despite newer, better, and healthier treatment options becoming available.

Well Serotonin, I think we need to watch more YouTube videos..:ROFLMAO:

If you actually read any of the replies Serotonin and GF post it’s pretty clear as day they are both heavily educated on the topic. They’ve helped me greatly maybe you should reflect

All I can say as the OP is... I am convinced I won't use any PEDs until I reach my genetic limit naturally, seems like too much risk for little reward unless you put a lot of effort in which case I should be able to get my desired body with just some protein shakes and maybe a scoop of creatine (I mean in addition to serious training on spot diet and good sleep)

PS: imagine taking seriously someone named More Plates More Dates on any matter where your health could be severely and permanently damaged...

All I can say as the OP is... I am convinced I won't use any PEDs until I reach my genetic limit naturally, seems like too much risk for little reward unless you put a lot of effort in which case I should be able to get my desired body with just some protein shakes and maybe a scoop of creatine (I mean in addition to serious training on spot diet and good sleep)

PS: imagine taking seriously someone named More Plates More Dates on any matter where your health could be severely and permanently damaged...

I’ve been blasting test Tren npp hGH, EQ, eating dbols anavar for the last 6 years

During my 3rd year at 24 years old I went to jail for 6 months. I was coming off Test E 600 mg/week and Tren E 200 mg a week.

I had no issues in jail with ED, and started working out within a few weeks. I was doing 500 push-ups a night in my cell with my celly

I’ve never ran a PCT never bought nolvadex or clomid the only PCT I’ve ever done is arimidex to lower estrogen and HCG

Ill be taking a 6 month break in a few weeks with no PCT after blasting for 6 years straight besides a few weeks and months here and there and the jail time.

I’ll get blood work and let ya know my last BW my test was 1050 ng I think is the abbreviation

I’ve been blasting test Tren npp hGH, EQ, eating dbols anavar for the last 6 years

During my 3rd year at 24 years old I went to jail for 6 months. I was coming off Test E 600 mg/week and Tren E 200 mg a week.

I had no issues in jail with ED, and started working out within a few weeks. I was doing 500 push-ups a night in my cell with my celly

I’ve never ran a PCT never bought nolvadex or clomid the only PCT I’ve ever done is arimidex to lower estrogen and HCG

Ill be taking a 6 month break in a few weeks with no PCT after blasting for 6 years straight besides a few weeks and months here and there and the jail time.

I’ll get blood work and let ya know my last BW my test was 1050 ng I think is the abbreviation
Man I hope your body is OK, I just am not willing to bet that what you did is necessarily possible for everyone to do and come out unscathed

I am sorry to hear you were in jail, I hope you are doing well in your life rn!

Derek puts out some decent quality videos I won't lie and he does do a lot of research into things. But he does overlook some things as well. He's a good guy to kinda get your feet wet education wise and is a big proponent of being healthy, mainly cardiovascular health and proper nutrition.

Derek puts out some decent quality videos I won't lie and he does do a lot of research into things. But he does overlook some things as well. He's a good guy to kinda get your feet wet education wise and is a big proponent of being healthy, mainly cardiovascular health and proper nutrition.
everybody is a doctor nowadays, just because you do research and read papers doesn't make you qualified to give advice on medical matters, you need a very rich background to use as context in which to interpret the studies you read, and unless you spent years in medicine school you don't have this kind of background

the arrogance of all these idiots on youtube who think they are scientists because they understand some elementary statistics (if even that) and read a few abstracts on pubmed is unsettling to say the least

though can't blame them, as his name suggests, they do all of this to get pussy, and being a person who is seriously deprived of women's love, I really understand people like him do what they do. But under no circumstances am I going to get any advice from him as if he is a doctor, to me he is just another person with anecdotal experience, like everyone else here on the forum (same when I give advice to people on the heroin forums, I am not a doctor just because I studied psychology and know how to search pubmed, all I am is a person with his own experience doing X thing and sharing his experience on that matter, nothing more)