Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acacia bark and DMT

zens

Greenlighter
Well I was reading on the web that certain australian native acacia barks are suitable for use in DMT extraction, does anyone here know which are? Because most of the posts and articles I've come across are very in specific.

I don't think this breaks the rules of the forum, but if I have misunderstood and it does, I apologise, it is not my intention.

Thanks

Zen

Practically all acacia species have some sort of DMT, the tricky part is the extraction process, fuck it up, and your hard work is gone brother man.

Try searching Google for "Acacia species containing DMT".

Well, try http://www.erowid.org/plants/acacia/acacia.shtml there for a start, A. maidenii can be used as a source. Sorry I can't be more help.

:D exactly what I needed.

Thanks alot for your help Vader.

Practically all acacia species have some sort of DMT, the tricky part is the extraction process, fuck it up, and your hard work is gone brother man.

Try searching Google for "Acacia species containing DMT".

Yeah I did, there are so many articles pertaining to the fact that acacia contains DMT, but very few recommending specific species for extraction. I think I have found what I needed anyway now. Thanks also.

did some ringing around today.

you would be amazed how hard it is to find wattle bark in australia. ffs.

you're better off trying to get ahold of the whole tree, IMO.
wattle bark is likely to arouse suspicion, i reckon. pretty much synonymous with DMT extraction to anyone who knows the slightest thing about it. i would recommend trying to be discreet and y'know - go down the 'landscaping' line of enquiry. the bark itself is easy enough to get off the tree, you dig?
it's a complicated issue though...the best thing to do is generally to grow it yourself rather than plundering native species in their natural habitat. obviously this can be a pretty lengthy process, not always ideal.
some acacias are rare, but then again, some are invasive pest species. your best bet might be to try and find out which ones these are - but yeah, i don't recall ever coming across people selling acacia bark (in australia, anyway).

Last edited:
I extract using A. Obtusifolia, fairly decent yields, seems to be the most consistent as well.

Acacia tree's seem to produce more N,N DMT whilst they are in season. There are so many factors that determine the alkaloid percentage too; weather, location, maturity, elevation etc.

Get onto the DMT nexus forums, there is a plethora of information regarding Acacia species.

Exactly what Subdepth said. And even though erowid references A. maidenii, there have been numerous cases of it yielding nothing. ;)

I extract using A. Obtusifolia, fairly decent yields, seems to be the most consistent as well.

Acacia tree's seem to produce more N,N DMT whilst they are in season. There are so many factors that determine the alkaloid percentage too; weather, location, maturity, elevation etc.

Get onto the DMT nexus forums, there is a plethora of information regarding Acacia species.

Thanks for the info, i'll go sign up. Do you happen to know of any source of info as to where to find obtusifolia trees? (in national park etc) I live in the Coffs Harbour area and I'm sure there would have to be some around. They are said to grow pretty well all up the north coast from what I've read.

^ wrong kind of toad. unless you want a nice dose of bufotenine.

Nope, wrong kind of toad altogether. Bufo alvarius is the one with tryptamines, Bufo marinus (your ugly cane toad) is just a toad. And even if you did find Bufo alvarius, licking it wouldn't do anything, because bufotenine and 5-MeO-DMT are chopped up by MAO, if you really want to get those horrible chemicals into you, you have smoke the toad gunk. The more you know, eh?

get a few cane toads, lick.

1049386.png

Problem is when you strip the bark you effectively kill the tree....

Problem is when you strip the bark you effectively kill the tree....

I'm sure if you stripped a small amount of bark from multiple trees rather than completely stripping one or two it would be fine?

I have some samples can you tell me if any are the right ones if I post up images

..... If you ring bark it..

I'm sure if you stripped a small amount of bark from multiple trees rather than completely stripping one or two it would be fine?

and when a whole group of like-minded people do the same thing?

OP just find a species with high leaf alkaloids or grow your own. if you really must strip bark then do it minimally, and please don't touch any threatened species or individuals within protected areas.

and when a whole group of like-minded people do the same thing?

well technically, when a whole bunch of like-minded people do the same thing, they go from tree to tree takin a small length off each time (being carefull not to completely strip them)

whatd you think they do? set up a doof? :?