Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

About to give up...

GreenEcko

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,
SWIM recently purchased a testing kit from Bunk Police and has hardly had any luck finding molly. SWIM has rolled a number of times but only when SWIM is lucky. Since purchasing the test kit, SWIM has tested upwards to 10 different samples of so called 'Molly'.
Only one has turned black, but the roll lasted maybe an hour. A couple have turned very dark brown, to SWIMS knowledge that would be sugar. And the rest have turned to a fizzy yellow indicating Methylone.

This really upsets SWIM, Molly is one of the greatest substances there is today... but everyone seems to be faking it as of late.

SWIM is going to Sin City this weekend and SWIMS group is stuck with a fuckload of Methylone. SWIM bought it, SWIM would like to take it. What should SWIM know about Methylone compared to Molly? Are there precautions? Is it worth it? Should SWIM even take any at all?

Thanks Guys.

No need to SWIM in these Blue waters, it's actually against the rules to talk in third person like that.

Methylone can be fun, but it's no replacement for MDMA.. and if you buy it as MDMA, you'll only be further funding the trade of bunk drugs. If you do take it, just remember not to go overboard. It's a light drug, if you keep taking more and more trying to peak as hard as you would with MDMA you'll eat through half a gram and still be thoroughly disappointed.... I know, I've done it a few times and it sucks tbh :|

when you expect a light empathy boost for the night however, it really can be a worthwhile drug

My apologies everyone, this is my first time posting on bluelight. The SWIM thing became a little excessive.

Folley, thanks for the advice!

Anyone else on their experiences with it?

all the negatives of mdma without the true peak and love.

i dont really see the point and wouldnt ever bother with it again personally.

each their own.