• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Abbot

Once again, your pissweak attempts at classifying and value-judging me have failed to grasp even the smallest understanding of who am I and what I am about.
Another swing-and-a-miss, mate.

From the guy who assumed I vote liberal the irony is immense.

Shows what you know about preferential voting then.
Apologist/supporter - what's the difference? Fuck all.

You gonna call me a whiny bitch again?
Go for the ban, tough guy.

dresie-and-casie-twins-western-transvaal-1993.jpg

Talking of such things, my one and only infraction in my time on BL expires in 12 days after being on my profile for a year, thanks to an admin in the lounge. A pm or edit would have been nice.

Thanks klue for not giving me an infraction or temp ban for that Abbott dick pic. I do make mistakes sometimes, but I generally try and abide by the rules on here. I guess I wont ever be going back to the lounge as I dont wish to face more infractions or a temp ban for such petty shit.

Talking of such things, my one and only infraction in my time on BL expires in 12 days after being on my profile for a year, thanks to an admin in the lounge. A pm or edit would have been nice.

Thanks klue for not giving me an infraction or temp ban for that Abbott dick pic. I do make mistakes sometimes, but I generally try and abide by the rules on here. I guess I wont ever be going back to the lounge as I dont wish to face more infractions or a temp ban for such petty shit.

I don't go to the lounge because it's a yawn.
Each to their own. Except Coalition apologists, natch :)

I voted against Rudd because is was my local member and did a shit job for our community.

Hmmm, this is curious...

So you clearly didn't vote ALP
You say you didn't vote LNP
From your posts about Clive Palmer in CE+P I'm assuming you didn't vote PUP
You really don't strike me as a Greens kind of guy...

So who did you give your first preference to?

Here's the candidates for Griffith in 2013

http://www.tallyroom.com.au/archive/aus2013/griffith2013

That leaves us with:

• The LDP (extreme right wing libertarians - they support marijuana legalisation and zero gun regulation - if I had to guess I'd say this would be the mob you selected for your #1 preference, amirite?)
  • The CEC (again, extreme right wing, not so much libertarians as complete batshit crazy, they believe Prince Charles in a drug dealer, among other fanciful notions)
  • Family First - extreme right wing religious nuts
  • And an independent, of whom I know nothing about
So, pray do tell, who DID you vote for out of this tasteful bunch of characters?

If you lived in my electorate you would have known all the candidates including the independents. It's a moot point who I voted for as I have to go back and revote next weekend because that cocksucker Rudd decided to be a bitch and walk away one month after losing the election. His lack of concern for the constitutes of my electorate is a perfect example of why I never voted for him in the first place.

^^

Guys, not sure if you totally get it - the above browser extension blocks any images of Tony Abbott and replaces them with a cute, fluffy kitten

Screen-Shot-2014-02-06-at-8.10.18-am-640x360.png

It really does, it's amazing :D

Here's a screencap from my browser today

Capture.png

hehe, well I installed it for safari, wasnt working, but when i turned it on and off again it now works.

Last edited:
And now The Age is unearthing details that the guy was blackmailing SPC to lower workers wages to 30k... 50k is already below average, I have trouble thinking how someone can feed his family on 30k.

That said... in my current situation, I'd be happy with 30k. XD

^^ It's shameless. They don't want a repeat of Workchoices so they're telling industry that if they want assistance they have to attack wages and conditions - so the government can pretend to be at arms length from the decision.

Your wages. Your conditions. That's what Tony Abbott is coming after :|

If you lived in my electorate you would have known all the candidates including the independents. It's a moot point who I voted for as I have to go back and revote next weekend because that cocksucker Rudd decided to be a bitch and walk away one month after losing the election. His lack of concern for the constitutes of my electorate is a perfect example of why I never voted for him in the first place.
Well, the incumbent (party) won.
I'm not going to speculate upon why....

All I have to say is "suffer in yer jocks"

The LNP or whatever you call your Bjelke-Penishead wannabes up there but on a bloody good show (pork barrel here; fuck-a-chicken there - goes down a treat in Numan country, eh?) but to recycle your silly cliche;

"if it slurs like a semi literate redneck..."

I've never voted for the ALP - but practically anyone but those LNP hillbilly ecovandals in the House of Reps is a good thing.

PS Busty - nice use of homophobic and misogynistic adjectives to describe former PM Rudd. I never liked him either, but I understood his flaws.
I commend your proud lack of sophistication in language and political comprehension.

Onya, mate - doin' this country proud.

Last edited: