A year ago today they took my daughter away....

..I have never been a bad parent ever! ANd its NOT my imagination Missy...ALREADY ONCE THEY CAME AND TOOK HER....DOnt you get it!!!...

Nowhere in my post did I say that you were a bad parent or that it was your imagination, so please don't yell at me.

Ill start another post as the last one is pretty big...

The PTSD was NOT from this incident...I lived with a man many years ago and he assulted me and locked me in our house for 3 days while he raped and bashed me...This was 15 years ago..I finally got out of the house alive by persuading him that i could tell the police i was robbed and bashed in the streets...I literally begged him for my life...He let me go with a fractured skull and three subdural heamatomas...Scuse spelling...
So i got diagnosed with PTSD after that years ago...BUT i have it again/still....i dont know...I never got any councilling for that trauma...

not yellin Exasperated missy i dont NEED to be told im irrational or paranoid...im not either..

This is from UK BUT its world wide..USA, UK, Australia...Canada..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...erts-whod-met--nightmare-shared-families.html

Normal families are getting their children stolen...I am petrified they are comming back..even though i do no wrong..

I put the link in to proove that i am not making it up...Its real and it happening..many many more horrible sad cases out there...But to sit and wait for a knock on your door and it could be the CPS even when you are doing nothing wrong...Thats the problem...

Last edited:
On April the 13th last year as I arrived home from shopping at Coles... Approachng my house i could see a police car out the front..Not giving a toss i went on my merry way and pulled up...
My daughter and i on the drive home (half hour) had been taking about what we were going to do this school holidays...I had owned my own business all my childs life and had been a very hard worker..So we were happy that this was the first school hols in her life that i would be there and not be tired...So we were chatting about that..
The cop walked up to me and said " I am here with Docs and they have an order to remove your daughter!...I said WTF! Your kidding right?
I said its a drug claim right (I had been on soboxone for a year at this time)?...And cop said No, There has been a report that has nothing to do with drugs made about you today..The report was a lie..
Anyway i was capsicum sprayed while the 7 foot cop sat on my back on the front lawn of my house in the dead centre of town..It took half an hour to subdue and steal my daughter..She was put into a 4wd and i watched them speed off down the road with her...I had no clue to where they were taking her...Anyway all this resulted out of a false report made by a cunt, who wanted me out of business...I so dont use THAT word often..sorry if i offend anyone but thats what she is and i will call nothing other!
Anyway guys, I got my daughter back 5 harrowing days later in court, where a judge saw it was a freaking false call and ordered my girl to be returned to me in 15 mins...I am lucky, though i dont feel it...My problem is....it could happen again..anytime at all they can come into my home and remove my baby at anytime they please, as docs are a law unto themselves in NSW, AUstralia..
I live in utter fear of them returning...I live in a daze sometimes...I am way to scared to get professional help as these guys are all in it together and they could use the fact that i need help against me...So i cant do anything except sit at home and wait and see if they come again..Every knock freaks me out..I haver no friends so no one knocks...but when someone does, i shit myself...My daughter hid the other week when someone knocked on our door..(It was the police to summons me back to NSW for assulting the cop who sprayed me the day they took my baby..)...My daughter hid and it took me ten mins to find her and our doggy hiding in locked shed outside...
I just dont know what to do anymore...I have no trust in the system or the health care pros..Noone...:(
Any number of bad, unexpected and undeserved things can happen to anyone, at any time.

Why ruin your quality of life in anticipation of what will probably never happen? Just cross the bridge if you come to it.

If you are especially worried about a similar DOCS scenario, maybe get an action plan ready for that scenario so even if the knock does come, you will be in control and know exactly what to do.

What is in your control?

Effort
Outcome

Are you in "effort" or are you in "outcome"? All we can control is our own effort.

- Get help in whatever way you feel most comfortable

- Review your closed case and talk with DOCS about how it happened that there was no investigation. In the U.S. if you submit a letter in writing to review your case, they are obligated to do so within 10 days.

Mami thank you...You are right i love the effort Vs outcome wa y that you put it....Thank you...I believe you just "woke" me up!

Any number of bad, unexpected and undeserved things can happen to anyone, at any time.

Why ruin your quality of life in anticipation of what will probably never happen? Just cross the bridge if you come to it.

If you are especially worried about a similar DOCS scenario, maybe get an action plan ready for that scenario so even if the knock does come, you will be in control and know exactly what to do.

I understand what you are saying about ruining my quality of life WAITING to even see if it will happen again...Ive gone through quite disturbing scenarios in my mind..And its not healthy i know...I say that to others..."Cross that bridge WHEN and IF you come to it"...I know...instead i just wait...I dont live my life worring about them coming...But i have triggers..And unfortunately knocking on my front door at the moment is a trigger..The woman who placed the insane report on me in the first place is an absolute cow...I have known her for years and seen first hand they way she opperates..And its very very likely she will do it again, and this time, proly have a "mate" call on me instead of her doing it again...She aint an idiot and i know, she wont let me alone...If she hears that my life is going well ATM she is very likey to try and fuck it over again for me...Ive thought about putting CCTV in my house as evidence i dont abuse my child, but that is absurd...and it doesent work as evidence anyway lol..

I just really feel my/our life is a time bomb that could explode any second and i cant live this way anymore..Its taking just too much of a daily toll on my mind...

I thank everyone immensly that has taken the time to advise or sympathise with me....I didnt come here to the dark side to be told i am irrational or similar...I am a normal person who had an exfriend lie and try to ruin my life..and i cant yet get over it.:(

I'm familiar with the system as I live in Australia too. I would have to disagree that your seeing a counseller may be used against you.. it would most likely be seen as a positive, pro-active action on your part.. especially if you find the right counseller and express your concern for the effect on your daughter of being abruptly separated from her mother in such a traumatic situation! To use your seeking profesional help as a weapon against you, to make you look unstable, the courts would need to issue a subpoena, which would then include everything relevant to the matter, including your experience of what happened, and your daughter's terror! This could only be a good thing. It makes you look like a responsible, concerned parent - particularly if taken from the angle of your concern for the effect on your daughter of this traumatic separation!

Even your assaulting the cop who you attacked, is akin to any mother in the animal kingdom snapping at a predator who tries to take it's young! You weren't trying to protect your drug supply or such like, you were trying to protect your child!

I can relate to your experience.. except that for me it was not the police or docs who took my children, but a VERY bitter exhusband who had the means to do so. (expensive lawyers, false allegations, parental alienation of my children with a lot of brain washing and bribery.) Don't get me started on that! At the time they were adolescents who needed to be with their mother. People would tell me 'This too shall pass', and to look toward the future because one day they would come back to me. It felt as though my world had ended, and I became extremely depressed. Fast forward three years and it really is all in the past now. But it did leave me with some deep scars, and it took it's toll emotionally on us all. Counselling helped. Forget about how it might look.. it WILL help you - and your daughter.

Good luck! PM me if you like!

:)

I never should have thrown those beads at that cop...Now i have to hand back my working with children card....Thanks Rose...I really appreciate your help...and i will look into your advice...
Im sorry you lost your babies to your exhusband...Im glad its in the past for you now...although i am sure the pain is still a thing of the present...

When im not on here and im not doing housework/being a mum, i am online helping other in this situation...BUT ATM i dont have the answers for myself...

I'm familiar with the system as I live in Australia too. I would have to disagree that your seeing a counseller may be used against you.. it would most likely be seen as a positive, pro-active action on your part.. especially if you find the right counseller and express your concern for the effect on your daughter of being abruptly separated from her mother in such a traumatic situation! To use your seeking profesional help as a weapon against you, to make you look unstable, the courts would need to issue a subpoena, which would then include everything relevant to the matter, including your experience of what happened, and your daughter's terror! This could only be a good thing. It makes you look like a responsible, concerned parent - particularly if taken from the angle of your concern for the effect on your daughter of this traumatic separation!

Great advice.

So sorry to hear this happen to you. I have a similar story which I am going to share which I will remove if you feel it is derailing your thread but I feel that it is very pertinent to what happened to you.

I have never spoken to anyone about this before.

I was 15 years old with a 13 yr old brother and a sister less than a year old. Sunday night getting ready for school/work week doing laundry, Sunday night television, last minute homework etc etc. (you know the drill as you have your daughter). Everybody goes to bed dreading the Monday morning wake-up.

Well, that wake-up was a little bit earlier than I expected.

3 AM my mom comes to my room and says "I don't want you to get scared, but the police are downstairs and they need to talk to you. Don't worry you haven't done anything wrong." She goes and wakes my brother and tells him the same thing. At this point my brother and I are looking at each other like "What the fuck did you do?" So anyway, long story short (mostly because I was too freaked out/having a panic attack while I was talking to them to remember anything) the pigs make my dad leave the house and start asking us things about physical/sexual abuse. At this point my brother and I are both looking at each other like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Finally the pigs tell us we have to go to the hospital immediately for medical examination to verify that we have not been sexually abused. I can remember my mom begging the police to please just let us go back to bed and they can stay she will make coffee anything but waking up my less than a year old sister and whisking us off to the hospital at 3:30 AM so that doctor's can use rape kits on us. They weren't having it and at that point became firm and said something about there is going to be real trouble if we are not ready in 10 minutes.

So, we got ready.

I think at this point I should mention that we (my brother, sister and I) were NEVER EVER sexually abused by anyone inside or outside of the family.

Anyway, we make it to the hospital (brother sister and I had to ride in back of police car [so parents couldn't coach us on what to say would be my guess]).

They do rape kits on all three of us. I was never more humiliated in my life before or since then. The doctor's and nurses basically checked our bodies with a fine tooth comb. This included mouth swabs, swabs of genitalia, THEY ACTUALLY STUCK FUCKING COTTON SWABS UP OUR FUCKING ASSES TO CHECK FOR SEMEN LEFT BEHIND BY MY DAD, going over every inch of our bodies with special lights that would make semen glow.

Doctor's and pigs converse out of our range of hearing, and the pigs come over and tell us we are free to go as the doctor's found no evidence whatsoever of sexual assault or other abuse, but there will still be a case open with Child Protective Services (CPS). At this point my parent's are starting to get aggravated because the pigs are saying even though the accusation was false there is nothing they can do about the piece of shit crack head (literally a crack smoker) next door neighbor who made the call, because they don't want other people to be scared to call for fear they will be prosecuted if no evidence of abuse is found.

By this time it is 8 AM and we head home.

Less than an hour after we get home worthless CPS caseworker showed up to conduct interviews and continue the investigation. My parents actually had a case open against them for awhile and my brother and I had to go and meet with CPS officials for interviews for about two weeks after this happened.

My sister still doesn't know about what happened to her and my brother and I swore to each other to never tell her (both of us were scarred by this incident). I still have a complex about where my semen ends up in case any kind of investigation happens again to me in my adult life. Even as a teenager as soon as I finished jerking off I would be careful where I came and would get in the shower and vigorously wash myself to get rid of all the "evidence" that could possibly be found if something happened again.

Anyway, that's my story... I am still fucked up today because of what happened that night.

Last edited:
OMG ihatepipes...you def did not or have not derailed my thread...Its as much yours now..and if anyone wants to address you ihatepipes, i dont mind a bit :) please please feel free.....That is sooo fucking wrong on so many levels its sick...That "they" came into your home like that and molested you themselves IMO...Fuck man...My probs a walk in the park aint it?...
I just cant express ATM how fucking sad i am that you had to go through that absolute abuse...I was laying in bed nodding when my phone beeped an email...I never really ever get outa bed and get back on my computer after ive turned off for the night...Its 11.30pm now...Fuck, there was no way in the world i could not get up and respond to you..I only read a little bit on my mobile phone before i knew i was getting back outa bed to reply to you...
May i ask how long ago this was and where approx are you?...what country? How can they do this shit?...Was there some kind of false report against your family made?

I just cant imagine how your poor mum and dad must have felt at 3 am in the morning having to wake you guys up and let strangers take you away into the night to go to hospital and get probed!!! WTF none of my words can portray to you how upset i am in regards to your situation...Thank you for your courage to put your story on here...you have just inspired me even more to continue fighting these people who are ment to help children..

Last edited:
Happened 15 years ago I am 30 now and certain parts I can still remember like it was 5 minutes ago. And I would classify what happened to you as just as scarring as what happened to me. When the system fails in as terrible a way as in your situation and mine something must happen, and sadly it doesn't. Thank you for accepting my post the way you did It felt really good to get it out.

U.S.A. Midwest by the way, I forgot to mention that.

And it is good you want to fight because I always resented my parents for feeling like "oh well, that's the end of that, there is nothing we can do". They had talked to several attorneys. When they said that answer to people who asked about the situation I felt like "yeah motherfucker you are not the one with a doctor sticking cotton swabs up your ass and viewing your entirely naked body with a UV light"

And yes I was molested by the system. Had anyone else done that to me and my siblings they would have went to jail for it. I hope the doctors and police involved in what happened that night lost some sleep over it, I know I would have.

Last edited:
Gee man....No need to thank me for allowing you post!!! Im glad you feel better getting it out...And everyone feel free to advise or post to ihatepipes in this thread...

Im not trying to slay the whole CPS organisation, but there is a very serious glitch in it...And i do for a fact know that they are linked with other affinities such as the Dept Housing..and as i said before mental health..There really is corruption in all these agencies and it goes all the way to the top..they are not trying to help families...they dont come in and asking you questions, to try and sort out how to help you.....they storm your house in the middle of the night and steal you away to scare, traumatise and molest you under the false proviso that they are here for our benefit!!!

They let the children die that should be removed for abuse and all the while they are out there molesting children and babies of kind loving parents under the assumption of child safety! It really is a crock of shit...Is there any chance of legal justice for you ihatepipes or is it that youd just rather get on with it and try and live your life the best you can?...
I feel like going the system and trying for change...Maybe a change to the fact that an annonomouse person can call a hotline and lie and destroy families and there is NO accountability for the liar at all???

I kind of just wanted to share my experience with you to let you know that you are not alone, and also that you make sure you get your daughter some sort of help if she requires it. Being so scared of the police that she takes the dog and hides in the shed just reminded me so much of the complex that the shit I went through caused me to develop.

As far as change goes for me I have let it go, but at the same time I have these neurotic fears that I mentioned in my post that I fear it is too late to get rid of them. While it is far too late to help me with my unrealistic fears, your daughter can still be helped before she completely gets wrapped up in the same type of feelings and develops a similar complex.

And yeah, the system is not completely screwed here nor where you are at, but it still burns my ass that someone can cause that sort of trauma to a child/children/family and they just get to go on living their lives like nothing ever happened. I almost feel like anytime it is found that an accusation made to CPS was found to be malicious and unwarranted that person ought to be subjected to the same trauma that they caused to the family they made a report against. I know an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind but maybe people would be more careful when they make reports if they knew there would be some kind of repercussions to their actions.

Anyway, I wish you and your daughter the best! Please talk to her and help her deal with any fears(I would say unrealistic but the police did already show up at her house and basically kidnap her) that she may have. It would be great if you could get her to pull through this situation without her developing any long term problems.