• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A weird experience

bottiesutd123

Greenlighter
So I went to a rave with a couple buddies a few months ago and took 2 pills (which felt like they were laced with PMA) and about 0.25g of crystal MDMA. It was a great night with my friends, but a shit rave and I had a bad comedown after my pill wore off - I took one when I was there and it didn't kick till I was trying to sleep at the hotel. So we left the rave, went back to the hotel and smoked some bongs. When I tried sleeping, every time I closed my eyes, I was in a different location (extremely realistic), sat in a circle with my pals smoking bongs. They would be talking, and I would talk back to them only to realise I was never there, and I was in bed at the hotel. I would close my eyes again, exactly the same situation, and where it left off! This happened every time I closed my eyes, and I would completely forget I was trying to sleep. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Is this what CEVs are? I heard it could be stimulant psychosis, but it was pretty funky because of how realistic it was. Nobody I know has experienced this, and I cannot find any information on this.
FYI, I was not asleep at all, and it happened the second I closed my eyes.

Its not stimulant psychosis and ive had this many times before. Its usually a result of a high dose (which .25 + 2 pills is a high dose). Ive had it to the extreme where I had it for about 4 hours straight and couldnt work out which reality was real for sometime after opening my eyes. I was convinced I had been talking to my girlfriend even though she wasnt there. Its nothing to worry about, I know other people who have experience the same thing and it used to make for some funny conversation when we rolled and went camping. I remember one night my mate had his eyes closed for a good five minutes before opening his eyes and saying 'ive been digging'. Was hilarious. It can be annoying after a while when ya trying to sleep and was one of the reasons I started taking a benzo at the tail end of the roll

It is a very common part of the MDMA experience. As has been said, this is especially so at high doses (and/or in susceptible individuals), and is also particularly exacerbated by smoking weed.

Nobody I know has experienced this, and I cannot find any information on this. FYI, I was not asleep at all, and it happened the second I closed my eyes.

Strangely, it would appear that this part of the MDMA experience isn't really well known about in other cultures. I can only imagine that this is a combination of widely prevalent adulterated ecstasy outside of Europe, and/or expensive prices and people in certain countries having a more cautious attitude towards taking MDMA.

This kind of stuff is pretty much exactly what I aim for when I take MDMA, and it is certainly a well known hallmark of UK ecstasy culture.