• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

A TV Show Airing about Kratom - May be Interesting week

BeachBum4u

Bluelighter
I sometimes watch a show on the Vice cable channel called "Hamilton's Pharmacopeia". He usually deals with psychedelics, and although I don't really do those things anymore I still find the show very interesting. So, I saw the other night his next show is about Kratom - The Forbidden Leaf. If anyone is looking to find out more about this substance or is just curious about it they may find it interesting. On my cable system, on the US east coast, it will air on the evening of December 12th. Just an FYI if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be interesting to watch if it ever shows on UK TV.

PS OP, if you want to edit your post, switch into Desktop Mode first or you'll delete your thread every time (it's a known bug in the software) :)

I've enjoyed the Hamilton videos I've seen, seems like a fun guy to hang out with and party. The one where he's in Amsterdam trying out the psychedelic truffles is pretty funny. He's already kind of goofy looking, so once he starts tripping and making weird faces I couldn't help but crack up.

Thanks for the heads up! I don't have cable but I have watched all of the Hamiltons Pharmacopeia episodes that are available and YouTube and I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this one! Can't wait to hear what he has to say.