a thread devoted entirely to discussing my sex life

wtf I cant make a name

Ex-Bluelighter
okay seems like everyone else has a thread talking about themselves so i will start one of my own.
this is about my sex life so don't try to hijack this thread by talking about yourself.
okay here is my crazy little story. enjoy.
last week i was finishing my job at pizza hut and i started talking to the new girl. i asked her if she wanted to get drunk with me. she was sorta impressed because i am 33 and she is only 19. i think she digs older guys. so we clock out and go to back to my house. i sneak her in through the back door so my parents dont see and we are in my room. she asks a couple questions and then i suggest we play ps2. i pour her some vodka and we start drinking as we play. once we start getting messy and we cant even play any good. so at that point i start kissing her. she is sorta scared but then she is okay. we end up fucking and she was making a lot of noise. i was worried my stupid parents would come bother us. she left by the window and i called a cab for her. the funny thing is that the next night she didnt show up and then she quit. :(
i will post more stories the next time i get laid. it might take a while because she was only the third girl i have been with.

YOU can't get laid being 33, working at Pizza Hut and living with your parents???? That is JUST crazy.

SIPH strikes again!
More disgustingly accurate commentary.
Keep up the work I say.
-plaz out-

that shits halarious.. you made her leave by the window so your stupid parents wouldnt find out? your 33? hahaahahah... i think your parents would be releived that their 33 year old son was getting some

Well I give you marks for titling the thread appropriately but the rest of the thread loses marks for originality.

excellent job at being a sleazy fuck.
I envy, and salute you.
If only i could be so disgustingly horny.

Your last warning. Be civil or do not participate in our forum. - l/o
[ 24 June 2002: Message edited by: liquidocean ]

Bravo, Self Indulgent Post Whore, bravo! If only the people you were sending up could smell the smoke signals.

You know I'm all about huge age gaps, and completely understand 30 somethings messing with legal teenagers. That said: You're 33 and still working at Pizza Hut and living with your parents? LOL!!!!!

[butthead voice] having sex with girls is cool...huhehuhehe [/butthead voice]
[beavis voice] hee hee, sex, sex... [/beavis voice]
[ 25 June 2002: Message edited by: C21H23NO5 ]

Wow, you snuck her into your folks house AND played PS2 with her? How come I never meet guys like you. I only seem to attract these loser Fortune 500 types that want to spend all of their money on expensive cars and jewelry for me. I hate that shit. I mean nothing spells sexy like a guy that smells like pizza and has to sneak me out after fucking me for 3 and a half minutes.
SIPW, will you take me home with you?

Originally posted by WoozEee:
Wow, you snuck her into your folks house AND played PS2 with her? How come I never meet guys like you. I only seem to attract these loser Fortune 500 types that want to spend all of their money on expensive cars and jewelry for me. I hate that shit. I mean nothing spells sexy like a guy that smells like pizza and has to sneak me out after fucking me for 3 and a half minutes.
SIPW, will you take me home with you?

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH holy fuck WoozEee that's easily the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Please god tell me this guy is fucking joking. I was going to be a smart ass but it's just to fucking easy.

an update of monumental importance
i just shaved my scrotum!
what do the 15-20 year old girls think of a 33 year old man with non-hairy balls?
should i shave my back as well?
FEEDBACK PLEASE!!!!!!!

sigh...this is probably one of liquid ocean's many alts. Yes, yes you have a funny alt once again l/o.

^ I don't use alter-egos, plus this is not my style at all. Barking up the wrong tree, buddy.

My guess is it's really desciple just fucking with us, no one can really be that sorry. The amount of posts is about right to the time he got kicked off.
15-20 year olds? He can't be serious, or he must be a sick fuck. He obviously just wants to get a rise out of everyone... and he is succeding.
[ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: grapeape ]

Self Indulgent Post Whore: You sir, are one seriously funny alter-ego. This could well be your funniest post to date, and is certainly the first one I personally have seen outside of the social forum. May I ask - are you planning on branching out into other forums?
I only hope one day I can find out your true identity. I have several ideas, but none of them are any more than slight hunches.
Anyways, from a fan - please keep up the good work and self indulgence.