• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

a story about me and a can

not2clever

Bluelighter
hours, i spent, staring at the pepsi logo. its on can. can of pepsi max. "hello", it says. annoyed at the cans intrusion into my thoughts, i let politness cover it up. "hello, how do?", i replied, thinking that sense i'm alone, i might as well start a conversation with the can. "oh quite well, thank you. i couldnt help but notice that you are having a chicken day. I hope some refreshing pepsi can change that quickly to a cow." The can saw right through me. damn. i succumed to the pressure, and well god damn, i drank the pepsi, and , i'll be damned if it didnt just wipe the chicken away. It was at that point i noticed the female evening wear that the can had on. so i complemented the can on his clothes. boy was that a mistake. the can told me to fuck off. in a happy rage i turned into a loss of words. boy, did that can ever turn red. it seems that cans dont like leprachauns. who'd have thought eh? after a few more minutes of odd conversation with the can, i killed it. yumm. i love cannibalism.