A SHITTY END OF THE YEAR

drgnfly

Bluelighter
December 24th, as i was going out to go buy some gifts for my family, the most unthinkable happen to me. I guess it was because of the whole xmas season and all. But anyways, I was in involved in a car accident.
The shitty part about the whole situation was that my car is in really bad shape, i got hurt, and the other car just took off - left the scene of the accident. I was able to go home on my own, without having to spend 12 hours in ER - which would have sucked big time if it came down to it or even worse. So i thank God for that. Another thing that i thank God for is that there were these two very kind men that care to help and to stand by as witnesses. I know that thanking then in this board won't do much .. but i believe that somehow everybody knows each other. One person was kind enough to stand by me... and the other one was a genius for somehow getting the escapee's license plate number. So sucks for the other car now.. cuz i intend to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. ((honestly i'm not after money, i just wanna make sure that these fuckers don't do what they did to me to you folks out there))
For the rest of you out there... please be carefull driving around during the holidays and especially if you intend to go out new year's eve or new year's day. As for me i'll be recuperating so party for me instead but please do it safe. And for those of you that are meeting on the 7th for PVD at TWILO and ont the 8th at SF... no matter what i'm fucking there.. so wait for me ok?? hee hee..
I HOPE AND PRAY FOR THAT ALL OF YOU BLUELIGHTERS HAVE A GREAT END OF YEAR AND AN EVEN BETTER BEGINNING OF NEW MILLENIUM AND PLEASE WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP I SAFE !!!
PLUR always...
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""
*****BEAN me up Scotty*****

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear about your bad luck
frown.gif

I know it sucks, but don't let it ruin your year or X-mas or New Years. Just think about how that fucker that hit you is gonna get what he deserves!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I hope it all goes well and good luck on your recovery

Thanks love2roll,
much love and peace to you...
PLUR
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

Milk him for all he's got!!! That'll learn him to hit and run!! I was with a friend when she got hit by a car, the guy took off and they found him. Now, she gets a sweet cheque every month courtesy of him - justice is great isn't it?!?! Have a great holiday and get better soon!

If i am to milk him.. all i know is that i'll throw a party and get everyone i know free beans...
but that's not my intent for this... i just wants his ass to fry... like he deserves...just paying for his actions...
and i think that i'm more pissed about it cuz i got hurt..
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

Damn Brotha ROll....ARE u ok?? sorry to here about what happened to ya..Who were they??I'll take care of them..I got some DXM for them..that will teach them to play with my boy..BUT seriously..i hope everything is o.k. Just relax and everything will work out for the best..Take care of yourself before you take care of them..Your more important to all of us
smile.gif

Mad hugs for ya bro..drop me a line and let me know if you need anything...
peace kiddo...
cowboy

I'm here for ya! It's all about Kharma. I believe in it strongly. Everything will even out in the end. For example, after you eat your second pill on the 7th and begin your first amazing "e-wave" from heaven, the escapee will probably be surfing somewhere in the, I don't know, Pacific. At that very moment, this person will be swallowed whole by an evil "tidal-wave" from hell. See, don't you feel better now? All gone. What comes around, goes around. Well, it might not happen exactly that way, but ya just don't know now, do ya?
Anyhoo, getting back to reality, I hope you heel quickly so we can get you back in the game. Much respect and keep laughing.
Peace.

Ahhhhh!!!!
Dragonfly, I'm thinking good thoughts for and I hope you get better soon. Are you able to move around? I don't have to work Friday and would totally love to come by sometime.
You definately should go after the car that hit you. Its lower than low for someone to run from that, and they should be held accountable.
Get well, and I'll see you soon!

jesus drgnfly brother
with all the shit that keeps happening to us, man, it makes you wonder
both of us have been really down lately...and it seems like everything keeps going wrong...i just don't know what to say
just don't forget, man...you owe me and all the other boston bluelighters a meetup...you promised =)
we'll work it out..but hey, if you need anything let me know ok?
peace
soulfly

jesus drgnfly brother
with all the shit that keeps happening to us, man, it makes you wonder
both of us have been really down lately...and it seems like everything keeps going wrong...i just don't know what to say
just don't forget, man...you owe me and all the other boston bluelighters a meetup...you promised =)
we'll work it out..but hey, if you need anything let me know ok?
peace
soulfly
------------------
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

drgnfly, dont' worry your not the only one that got in an accident on the 24th. I was coming home from a jungle party (after getting a vial of K and 2 E's taken by security) and my driver was still high
frown.gif
He ended up going around a turn in an intersection as a car was coming through. It totaled the car but luckly nobody was hurt.
I hope you get better soon!!! And let us all know what happens when you catch the guy that hit you.
smile.gif

With all the plur that i get from bluelight i can't help but to feel better already. I was at the hospital for like 10 hours yesterday getting checked up and making sure that i can give you all light shows and dance with my bluelight family on the weekend of the 7th and 8th... and the GOOD NEWS is that I WILL MOST DEF BUG THE F/K OUT OF YOU ALL THAT WEEKEND...
Doc said that there is no damage to bones or nerves on my back and neck nor anywhere else... thank God for that and all the good vibes from you all. Its just my muscles that are a lil stiff and he said that it should get better in a few days. (( I asked him, will I be able to party next weekend??? he started laughing...))hee hee...
I agree with you sinthetik what goes around comes around. =)
I just hope to see you next weekend (its already next weekend peepozzz - wooooo hooooo!!!!!) THAT'S MY MOTIVATION TO GET BETTER!!! SO THAT I CAN HANG WITH YOU ALL...
anyways, thanks to you all !!! and always.. maddd plur to you all...
PLURalized
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

DAMN...FLY....remember we had the conversation about the wheel-chair..that shit is scary..GLOWSTICKS on the wheels...haha...
the count down is on...it's getting closer and closer...
plur kiddo..get some R and R...not rolls royces either
wink.gif

peace
cowboy

hahaha brotha roll...funny re: wheel chair... but scary...
anyways.. yup its a week and two days away... can't wait to see you all
Went to get an estimate for my car today.. dayammm $5k. but insurance is covering it so its all good...
PLURness
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""

daamn fly, i think we are all feeling the negative effects of some activity at the end of this year though it isnt clear what that is, im sorry yours took the shape of a car accident!
im glad yer feelin better, but dont start makin blueprints for the pimped out wheelchair just yet, heres some good irie-tions to help the healing continue.
PLURness All Around Me
~*()*~ Shiney ~*()*~
------------------
~*()*~ Shiney ~*()*~
----------------------
"if it stimulates the soul, then it is the truth:

Thanks to your plurness i feel much better. I have to indeed thanks bluelight for getting me through this time of immobility. THANK YOU !!!
I hope that for the new millenium all the best will pour upon bluelighters all over the world. MUCH PLUR TO YOU ALL...
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET MORE OF YOU NEXT YEAR !!! ESPECIALLY THE WEEKEND OF THE 7TH AND 8TH.
PLUR, HAPPY NEW YEAR, KICK AS NEW MILLENIUM, PARTY HARD AND ROLL HARD BUT BE SAFE.
LOVE YOU PEOPLE...
------------------
Buzzin
DrgnFly
""""""""""qp"""""""""""