• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A set of Linnell Publications animations & Booklets on The Subject of Harm Reduction.

Fertile

Bluelighter

The above may be of value to injecting opioid/CNS depressant drugs. It is UK based but the classic case of people laying off opioids (like in prison), coming out and taking their usual dose. Can be fatal.

May be of value to those seeking to understand the differences between snorting cocaine and smoking the freebase. I cannot speak for the US but often crack users end up needing H (or similar) to come down so they end up with their lives in just as much a mess.

Of value to people using benzos, Z-drugs or other CNS depressants. The Z-drugs in particular seem to cause a mental state UK law defines as 'automaton' and I'm sure we have all seen the media talk of famous people flipping out on airplanes. That is because if you do not sleep after a Z-drug... it's unpredictable.

Of value to people who cannot acquire a clean needle for every shot. Presuming you have 2needles, you can bleach one while using the other. In the UK we provide clean needles so it's only really in prisons, but out inmate HIV rate among injecting dug users is lower than the US rate for ALL injecting users. In the UK Titan Chlor is used and both Lifeline and Aspire had independent tests carried out. I am working to find if US HR agencies supply them.

A guide to the 'research chemicals and how, in reality, we have no metric to test safety'.

https://youtu.be/cuZRky79MMY
A useful little guide for vaping RCs. It's worth noting that the melting-point of the different compounds differs a LOT so their isn't a single 'perfect heat' for all of them. This is so you don't harm yourself unduly seeking that 'magic number'.

There are also a number of humorous, informative and accurate booklets available. Just click on the images:

Please note that their is an updated edition of 'MDermott's Guide to Sedative Hypnotics' because between the original and the update, things changed. Palfium (dextromoramide) is no longer in use, Diconal needs a special Home Office Licence (so almost never used - and never seen on the street) & diamorphine 'jacks' are no longer in use... while oxycodone, hydromorphone & tramadol were all introduced.

I will do my best to find them for you.

I think the key thing to remember is that in the 1970s we had speed, LSD, mushrooms, valium/seconal/clomethiazole (people would accept each with equality) and H. Now their are something like 100+ types of cathinone (bath salts) alone. Fentanyl is taking over, coke is prevalent (used to be for the rich only) with the crack scourge and their are dozens of NMDA antagonists & 50+ novel benzos. It's simply not possible to compile a depth of information on any single one of them. What we do see is one drug adulterated with another,

But the message is the same - take a BIT. You can always take more... you cannot take LESS later on.

Hope you enjoy!