• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a pill that tests as ketamine

Dirty Dirty Dirty. Ketamine, even pure is fucking stupid. You might as well be doing PCP as the both come from the same family of pharmeceuticals. Ketamine pills especially are the most bogus pills ever devised and powder K is sold at a ridiculous price. If you really want to get good K (god forbid), make friends with a farmer who owns horses. I remember my mates used to buy these huge capsules of K for $10 each. It is the most boring effect ever and K holes are fucking annoying. There are ppl out there who love K holes and I don't understand why. You might as well be consuming Datura.

Pill Crushers cum cutters that have storage space in one neat tube are avail. from your local pharmacy!!!

Go look at places like Amcal or even Safeway... you never know what you will find!!

HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

SUGGESTION

Move all of the pill crushing replies out of this thread into their own? It's a good topic of discussion, but doesn't have a place in this thread really. *sorry mods*

how many mg of k would be in an average k pill.
from erowid
Insufflated / Nasal Ketamine Dosages
by body weight approx total
Threshold .1 mg / lb 10 - 15 mg
Light .15 mg / lb 15 - 30 mg
Common .3 mg / lb 30 - 75 mg
Strong .5 - .75 mg / lb 60 - 125 mg
The K Hole 1 mg / lb 100 - 250 mg

from reading trip reports where pure k is used i wouldnt mind a common dose. Do you think the average k pill would have that much in it?

The pill i can get my hands on is this one here

pink elephant report#1

pink elephant report#2

Thanks in advance! :)

Dirty deed: I might say to you (by your own logic) that taking MDMA you might as well taking DOB as they're both phenethylamines! This is a harm minimisation site and by stating that people may as well be slurping down datura singapore slims as railing some K- well that's just not helpful.

baal: you'd be lucky to get 0.15g in a pill IMO. Most pills weight about 0.3g or less in total, of which a percentage is binders to hold the whole thing together.

BigTrancer :)