• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

A new duck in your pond...

Dante Alighieri

Greenlighter
Heya folks,

Long time lurker (aren't we all); new...time?...member.

I've learned MUCH from reading SO many posts and figured maybe - juuust maybe - my two cents may be valuable.
Of course, adjusted for inflation here Stateside that would amount to maybe .009 cents. Well, y'all will be the judge.

I also have quite a few unanswered questions myself despite hours upon hours of research.

One last thing. After reading so many posts for a few years now, I feel that I've gotten to "know" many of the Crew, Mods, and quite a few members. Many folks I wish I could just hug and comfort. Dunno, maybe that sounds weird.

Anyhow, I very much look forward to learning with you all.

Welcome, glad you made an account, let me know if you have any questions about anything

Ducks are great, geese well, they shit green turds all over my lawn and are aggressive and I can't do anything about it. Great to have you join, unless you are a goose in duck's clothing.

Heya folks,

Long time lurker (aren't we all); new...time?...member.

I've learned MUCH from reading SO many posts and figured maybe - juuust maybe - my two cents may be valuable.
Of course, adjusted for inflation here Stateside that would amount to maybe .009 cents. Well, y'all will be the judge.

I also have quite a few unanswered questions myself despite hours upon hours of research.

One last thing. After reading so many posts for a few years now, I feel that I've gotten to "know" many of the Crew, Mods, and quite a few members. Many folks I wish I could just hug and comfort. Dunno, maybe that sounds weird.

Anyhow, I very much look forward to learning with you all.
Welcome Dante, hope you enjoy your stay.