Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

A Horrible Day Turned Wonderful!

DoomeDXM

Greenlighter
Feeling incredible, at LAST.

I started off my day feeling so terrible, as I was coming down from stims, and had nothing to aid my awful comedown, and overall being a very shitty emotional wreck this morning.

My luck changed at around 1:00 pm when the mail man dropped two boxes on my front steps, which I had COMPLETELY forgot about ordering in a benzo-induced drunken stupor. 60 mg of Etizolam and 10 lbs of Blue Gaze poppy seeds, my favorite and IMO the most potent variety.

My mood instantly changed from hellish to super happy and anxious to begin my day's preparations. =P

-400 mg Tagament / Grapefruit Juice, Empty Stomach - Feeling good, a bit anxious.

-7.5 mg of Etizolam solution dissolved in PG. Anxiety is completely melted away at this point, and I feel the muscle relaxant effects rush over me.

-2 lbs of very strong poppy seed tea / 2 washes each consumed slowly throughout the day. Nodding on and off, feeling so incredible watching Trailer Park Boys. Couldn't stop grinning. Combo so far is the most enjoyable of all as far as potentiating opiates and adding on to the overall experience.

-800 mg of Lyrica added to completely send me into a euphoric utopia of comfort.

- .5 grams of superb Platinum Purple Kush smoked via my gravity bong, and at this point I am so GONE, and in amazement of how fucking high I am. (I mean, obviously I took all of the above...shit).

Ahhh yes! Nods, joy, euphoria, energy, colorful visions & maryyyyyyy,<3 you guys. Remember everyone, that bad times come and go, but once we cherish the amazing ones, the others can easily become a distant memory.

You probably know but keep an iron grip on control on the opiates man, or all of those good times will be a memory, forever. My own experience is coming from poppy seed tea as well. Watch your ass man. <3

Hi, Xorkoth, and thanks for the friendly reminder. Yes, I certainly know of the spiraling death trap that opiates (and benzos alone, esp. in combination) can suck one into, I've been there myself. Started many years ago after I was first scripted hydrocodone, and starting popping them left and right carelessly, which then came the oh, so glorious (at first) oxycodone, and when I couldn't afford anything else to feed my habit, I finally resorted to ten dollar bags of heroin which would of course last me much longer and were much cheaper, but nothing at all to 'dance' with, lightly.

Luckily, from my countless near death experiences, and the great people I have surrounding me, I like to think I've certainly learned to at least control my vices. Sure, it's probably best to stay away, but nowadays, I generally just stick with Kratom leaf, PST, and occasional Etizolam for my severe G.A.D.

Let's not forget cannabis, also. :p

Thanks for the response, friend!

Last edited:
You probably know but keep an iron grip on control on the opiates man, or all of those good times will be a memory, forever. My own experience is coming from poppy seed tea as well. Watch your ass man. <3

Btw, mind if I ask about your not so good PST eperience? :\

Well I started on opiates with kratom in 2004 and fell in love, it used to get me SO HIGH because I had only occasionally ever taken hydrocodone (which never got me high really in my entire life). I did that VERY heavily for 7 years, 4-6 times a day for the second half of it. Then to get off that I took PST every other day, 3 times, and was actually fine, no withdrawals, it worked. But then I liked PST SO much more, so I started doing that, soon it became every day. Finally I cold-turkeyed (which I never had the strength to do again) and quit successfully for a year. And then one day I decided hey, it's my birthday, I can take kratom once for old times' sake. And immediately I spiralled just as bad as I ever was, and then started using both that and PST, and then just PST. That continued for 3+ years, my wife left me (which turned out to be for the best) and I wanted to die because of everything (the worst of this was this January). Finally I took a flood dose of ibogaine and I am finally opiate free with no cravings and I honestly feel that that is a closed chapter of my life, and I am happier than I've been since I started doing drugs at 17. :) So really it's a good ending, but only very recently. It's also a miracle because it's only been 6 weeks since the ibogaine and I was coming from a 10 year addiction, and I feel like it never even happened (physically and mentally... I of course still remember it all and learned a great deal from it).

My concern came from the fact that for me, I know I can never take an opiate again as long as I live, those 10 years showed me (with SO MANY relapses and quits, the year was just the longest one) that I can never control my use. Most opiate addicts I know are the same way. I do have a good friend who was addicted to TV heroin really bad years ago, and can now occasionally do opiates as long as he just gets enough for one day, and doesn't keep any more around. But it just seems like the minority. So congrats if you're one of those lucky few.