Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

• Total voters

Smellmett

Bluelighter
Noticed, there's not been a thread for this - not seen it yet but since I've found out it's been cut in the UK to a 12A, I'm not going to watch it at the flicks. The fourth one was bad enough with the muffling of the yipee-kay-ya and the ridiculous jet plane sequence, but this one looks like it's gonna suck arse. Discuss...

Really? I saw a preview the other day that had given it an 'R' rating, which excited me because he was going to be Yippee-ki-yay'ing Russian motherfuckers.

I thought the fourth installment was decent. Possibly because I had heard it get trashed relentlessly and had low expectations prior to watching it. Without the language, blood, and gritty violence it didn't seem like a typical Die Hard, but was still somewhat enjoyable sans taking down a helicopter with a car and a few other scenes. What's next him surviving a nuclear blast in a refrigerator? He ain't no Indiana Jones! 8)

Might check it out in theaters if it is rated R otherwise I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. None of them are going to ever top the original though.

bruce has already given an unequivocal yes to making another one after this.

^ I heard that too. I really wish this series would just die...hard.

Die Hard Another Day?

James Bond meets John McClane. Brilliant!

lol i'd like to see that!

The best Die Hard was the first one. The third one was ok, the Bronx and taxi chase scenes were funny. Kinda like the best Rambo was First blood - carnage!!!

looks like the odd numbered ones are all good and the even ones are shit.

next one should be

"no stopping, either pick up, set down or ... die hard"

looks like the odd numbered ones are all good and the even ones are shit.

next one should be

"no stopping, either pick up, set down or ... die hard"

Seems that way, huh. The only exception i can think of is Back to The Future 2 - i loved those hover boards and the flying cars.

I do hope its good, I generally like Bruce Willis as an actor...He was cool in Looper if, any one has seen that? Its like Back to the Future on crack! lol

that odds even thing is only this franchise. other franchises can be opposite. i think the star trek movies is like this, but i've lost count.

Really? I saw a preview the other day that had given it an 'R' rating, which excited me because he was going to be Yippee-ki-yay'ing Russian motherfuckers.

I thought the fourth installment was decent. Possibly because I had heard it get trashed relentlessly and had low expectations prior to watching it. Without the language, blood, and gritty violence it didn't seem like a typical Die Hard, but was still somewhat enjoyable sans taking down a helicopter with a car and a few other scenes. What's next him surviving a nuclear blast in a refrigerator? He ain't no Indiana Jones! 8)

Might check it out in theaters if it is rated R otherwise I'll wait until it comes out on DVD. None of them are going to ever top the original though.

It's been given an R in America, which is more or less equal to a 15 in the UK, they've cut it to a 12A in the UK just to get more money out of it, the same thing they did with Taken 2, it pisses me off no end!

I like 2 much better than 3. I have no idea why it's considered inferior.

Anyone extolling odds over evens needs to account for Police Academy 5: Assignment Miami Beach

Holy shit, 16% on Rotten Tomatoes? That's almost as bad as 'Safe Haven' @ 13%. No thank you.

Edit: 82% of RT audience liked it, lol.