European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

A Friday thread - no clowning about this weekend get a skeleton costume please

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
Anyone else going out trick or treating? I need a bag of gear and I've lost my tin whistle and rug.

Awww Stee =D I'm working tonight but I've actually got the weekend off for once in a blue moon. Doing sweet fuck all. No Sham, no money, no fun. Afink I'm going to catch up on sleep and watch horror movies. Can't wait to give out Candy on Monday. It's always adorable seeing all those wee faces all happy on Halloween.

Hey there kids, Have some diabeeeetus ;) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! <3

Fuck sweets Sadie, we just used too tuck our heads in our tops and ask for dosh.

Fuck sweets Sadie, we just used too tuck our heads in our tops and ask for dosh.

Clutching a bread knife for good measure... ;)

Don't get paid until Monday, but I've got a half pound of butter in the fridge infused with 75g of dope leaves. Gonna make some hash jacks - but I'm sorely tempted to slip a few in to the sweetie bag for the little trick or treating cunts on Monday. What d'ya reckon?...

Clutching a bread knife for good measure... ;)

Don't get paid until Monday, but I've got a half pound of butter in the fridge infused with 75g of dope leaves. Gonna make some hash jacks - but I'm sorely tempted to slip a few in to the sweetie bag for the little trick or treating cunts on Monday. What d'ya reckon?...

Well it beats toothpaste, that's for sure.

I'll need to add buying a water pistol to my list of bits to grab this weekend.

If spraying people with water out of my bedroom sounds a bit nasty, I'll answer the door first, give them their sweets and catch em while they walk away! Brilliant!

Either that or give them fruit instead of sweets. That usually ends up with your house covered in said fruit after you close the door though.

I'll need to add buying a water pistol to my list of bits to grab this weekend.

If spraying people with water out of my bedroom sounds a bit nasty, I'll answer the door first, give them their sweets and catch em while they walk away! Brilliant!.

Just make sure you fill it with piss first....

It'll probably be full of amphetamine, and 4-hydroxymethamphetamine metabolites; hopefully no one drinks any of it by mistake. =D

If I stand outside your window, will you aim for my mouth please?