• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

A few questions from a new crackhead.

thebreadsticks

Greenlighter
tl;dr - have you experienced a rough minty taste from getting the pipe too hot? whats the best way to utilize the oil filled chore wads, and whats the weirdest thing or "ritual" you or someone you know has done while high on crack? example - dude takes a hit and instantly gets full on naked. in my apartment.

I recently found out that i have access to decent quality coke (how much crack would a gram of pure coke produce?) so ive been smoking a good bit and really enjoying it. I've got almost 2 years off heroin with the help of 185mg of methadone.
im not worried about addiction at this point. i have monthly UAs and i seem to hold onto the drug in my system for at least a week. very rarely i do actually get my UA early in the month, so its not something i can do all the time.

Def have a few questions.

one problem im having is getting this severe minty harsh taste in the oil when doing a push or when trying to run some oil down into the chore. any idea wtfs going on? am i just burning it? the minty taste is ROUGH. bad rough. it seems like getting the pipe/chore too hot is when it comes out. should i stop pushing and just clean with iso?

My buddy who used to do it a ton just tosses a .2 chunk on there and one hit takes him to the moon... he locks down and cant really talk for half an hour. if i try to talk to him, he gets insanely stressed and irritated, in my apartment. Does anyone else get like thatl? id love to know wtf is going on in his head.
The other day he smoked some speed before the rock and was able to bullshit all night.

obviously, im high. sorry for the nonsense :)

tl;dr - have you experienced a rough minty taste from getting the pipe too hot? whats the best way to utilize the oil filled chore wads, and whats the weirdest thing or "ritual" you or someone you know has done while high on crack? example - dude takes a hit and instantly gets full on naked. in my apartment.

I recently found out that i have access to decent quality coke (how much crack would a gram of pure coke produce?) so ive been smoking a good bit and really enjoying it. I've got almost 2 years off heroin with the help of 185mg of methadone.
im not worried about addiction at this point. i have monthly UAs and i seem to hold onto the drug in my system for at least a week. very rarely i do actually get my UA early in the month, so its not something i can do all the time.

Def have a few questions.

one problem im having is getting this severe minty harsh taste in the oil when doing a push or when trying to run some oil down into the chore. any idea wtfs going on? am i just burning it? the minty taste is ROUGH. bad rough. it seems like getting the pipe/chore too hot is when it comes out. should i stop pushing and just clean with iso?

My buddy who used to do it a ton just tosses a .2 chunk on there and one hit takes him to the moon... he locks down and cant really talk for half an hour. if i try to talk to him, he gets insanely stressed and irritated, in my apartment. Does anyone else get like thatl? id love to know wtf is going on in his head.
The other day he smoked some speed before the rock and was able to bullshit all night.

obviously, im high. sorry for the nonsense :)
Im from europe, here we use self made pipes like shown in the pic, I prefere our pipes above all others, very clean taste and smell and heavy flashes, maybe try it out? Ps the bottle is filled with water till a bit beneath the smoking pipe, you can see on the pic where the water stops and the chambre of smoke starts...

20230501-165341.jpg

I would recomend going to a needle exchange if theres one near you and getting a pipe from there. It's the only way to go imo

Okay all the other weirdness I'm going to leave alone but the minty chore and the gummy chores I can explain to you and possibly help you with. The harsh mint that you think is coming from the chore is actually coming from the dope that you burnt the living s*** out of. And the rock hard somewhat gummy spent chores that you've collected after your sessions done. People have been trying to find a way to get dope out of those forever but there is no good way. The only way is to prevent that from happening by not burning your dope. I'm pretty sure you, just like everyone else started smoking by jamming. A great big hunk of crack in the end of the stem. Probably the size of the stem itself through a lighter flame to the rock and huffed away. When you do that you burn away half of what you put in the pipe. You also cut the potency of what didn't burn away in half. You're leaving it stuck in the chore and that sweet resin that's supposed to be a honey gold that in your pipe looks black. That's half the potency of what it would be otherwise. So it would be safe to say you're spending four times the money that you need to to get half the high. You need to learn good smoking technique and it's going to take a lot of practice. The central principal we're working with here is that the oil from the crack vaporizes at a very low temperature so you almost never put direct flame on it. The only time you do is for a split second or two when you're melting it into your chore or into your ash. After that done, your flame always stays an inch away from the pipe. The next big thing you're going to have to learn is that you're sucking way way way too hard. Slow it down. Take it easy. It would be impossible to try and teach you here or even explain the finer points of it. So I'm going to refer you to the subreddit titled crack smokers. Do a search for smoking technique and you'll get hundreds upon. Hundreds of conversations, lessons, pictures, videos, explanations of the science behind it. Good luck. Work hard and enjoy. It really is worth it. You'll be amazed