• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

A european tasting american meth

^ thanks for telling us something we didnt know captian obvious

Hahaha right on. ya its like were proud of it.

i dont know if we are proud of it, we are just capitalist pigs who will sell their grandmothers for the right price

with a s/n like that the kid is totally proud of it

i bet hes wearing a du-rag right now

This thread:

o57wnq.jpg

that and the fact he doesnt want to do meth in the morning before work cause it will make him fap in the bathroom at work lol

Lol yeah I mean who would be worried about things like being too fucked up in front of your boss or so tweaked you can't do your work properly or anything like that?
The only thing he's concerned about is making sure to not jerk off in the bathroom zinging out of his mind. Fucking classic

I feel like shit

Well in a way you're lucky that you can't get any man. This shit has done a number on you in a short time just like it has to many areas of the US. I just wish that you started posting here while you had an ample supply because most tweeker posts aren't as entertaining as yours. You'll get over it man and please don't come here just looking for meth. There are too many people just looking to abuse someone as desperate as you.

My body is wrecked, i have extreme chest pain,constent itching like tiny needles randomly hurting me, i m dizzy nauseated i have super strange dreams that happen in my bedroom and are super scary and wake me up with demons/god/or shadow knocking and shoutin at my door.it s called sleep paralysis and it s fucking scary,it s basicaly a vivid nightmare and i start to realise the mess in my room i m too tired to continue writing im off

Yeah, meth is pretty fucked up it can destroy you pretty quickly.

And I experienced sleep paralysis for a while during the times when I was a heavy heavy drinker on days that I was slowing the roll. It's frightening as fuck but it should eventually pass when your body starts to go back to normal.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

do you cut your meth with that chili p because it gives it dat kick?

if he wanted he could just make the meth himself, i saw thay water bottle technique on someshow like drungs inc or something and it seemed pretty fuckin easy aside from the point it might explode on you..i mean my guess is 5mins on google and you can find the way to do it

^ If some stupid bitch can be arrested in the bathroom of Walmart for attempting to make meth then it's really not hard.I really wonder wtf the security was doing, I guess they were probably laughing their asses off at that idiot. Fuck MXE, I don't know if that makes sense.

"but thats another path to destruction and desolation and wanking in the toilet at work."

i feel fresh after 4 day of sleeping, looked at my meetic inbox the fat girl is angry because i didn't reply her 14 messages, looked at her photo again honestly i would't touch her even with a piece of wood

i feel fresh after 4 day of sleeping, looked at my meetic inbox the fat girl is angry because i didn't reply her 14 messages, looked at her photo again honestly i would't touch her even with a piece of wood

Meth. not even once.jpg

Im not in anyway giving meth addicts an excuse for their habit but people need to realize there is a vital and highly reasonable explanation for how and/or why their habit developed from a single hit.unfortunately controlling meth use is highly improbable compared to any drug put next to it, which is well-known BUT what the media has failed to inform is not necessarily THAT dopamine is released into the pleasure pathways(duh?)BUT HOW MUCH is released. Studies now confirm that Meth can release almost 10x the amount as the former "dopamine king"-heroin and 20x that of cocaine SO in other wards when one does meth you feel REALLY FUCKIN GOOD and can have un-canning euphoria compared to other chemicals

im confused as to why there's not crystal meth labs in europe....or any imports of it from canada or mexico, or somewhere else. i have had strange dreams ever since i started using meth and they continue even when i go weeks or months without any. i last got high about ten days ago and just lastnight i had my "meth mouth" dream. i have had this dream hundreds of times. it really sucks. im glad my teeth were still okay when i woke up.....

I have no idea why it is not available on the western european market, it's a mystery

that because your government cares a little bit more about its lower class then ours does and doesnt try to conrol them by introducing new highy addictive drugs every 15-20years