• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

8-prenylnaringenin and it's potential benefits

SONN

Bluelighter
8-PN also caused secretions in the mammary gland, proliferation, and progesterone receptor expression [26].

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2574795/#!po=13.6943

does that mean that this could potentially be like Botox for boobs? Or like make boobs more sensitive? Apparently hop extracts are in a lot of 'natural breast enhancement' products, maybe actually just injecting the pure chemical into or near the mammary gland would produce measurable results? Lol who doesn't like big boobs?

Also, could drinking super hoppy beers over long periods of time eventually have that effect? I know the palate wrecker uses 6lbs of hops per barrel so there might actually be a decent amount of 8-PN in it.

Sorry for the somewhat bad editing I posted this from my phone.

It's an interesting idea, and if we assume that it has no other side effects then it would be infinitely safer (and probably cheaper) to arrange for a course of treatment with this than to get a boob job (especially given long-term risks of breakage, silicone migration (apparently there was a case where a woman with a calf implant started randomly coughing up silicone identical to the contents of her implant) and associated complications). That said, treatment with estrogen and progesterone proper is somewhat sketchy and is believed to increase the risks of several different kinds of cancer and other reproductive ailments. Apparently progesterone is safe enough that you can get it OTC, but I believe HRT is by prescription only and I'm still somewhat wary of the whole enterprise.

My core concern with using 8-PN as a breast enhancer is that it's a synthetic estrogen and it also does things to progesterone receptors. While it does seem to have some interesting effects on breast size, tenderness, etc. it very much remains to be seen whether it carries most of the standard risks of drugs in its class. There's a nonzero chance that you've gotten very lucky and discovered a substance that is highly selective for particular subclasses of estrogen/progesterone receptors in the breasts; in that case it's plausible that 8-PN might give you the breast enhancement without the elevated risks of reproductive disorders and cancer. If you're unlucky, then it's just another synthetic estrogen; good for HRT but not really safe enough for much else.