7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that the growing and harvest is well above global demand right now, which should mean prices should bottom out. They claimed "barns" in Pakistan and Afghanistan were filled to the brim waiting for prices to go up.

MMM... just got some heavy brown powder. Once I found brown powder on the west coast its real hard to go back to the tar no matter how sick I am

I have been clean for 176 days. From everything, not just heroin. I dont ever come on here anymore, no interest in reading about dope. I wasn't happy on dope... Today I am happy. Just wanted to post to let some of the guys who are struggling know that it's possible. This isnt the longest I've been clean, but I've gt a job and a place now and staying clean is a priority. I had to change people places and things though... Not preaching, just letting you know how I'm doin it. Y'all can do it whatever way works for you, but for me the 12 steps are the easiest way. Keep your head up

Glad to hear you achieved your goal, stay strong my friend.... Everyone will have to grasp this one day or end up dead, all in due time....Like i always say if there is a will there is a way... Once people want to stop, that is when they can... I plan on cutting down my use dramatically starting June... I have always been the type that i can just stop cold turkey and not use what so ever, i personally like the W/D it is in itself a self enlighten process, you get to know what kind of person you are by going through W/D... Some people are strong enough, some people think they are not, You don't know jack shit till you actually do it, sure shows yourself what type of person you are or at least what kind of person you think you are..... Self growth in a positive direction is one of the best things you can experience in human life.... You will get to see who you really are through that process

any person who claims they personally like the withdrawal is the type of person who has NEVER had any type of opiate addiction.

^While usually I would be thinkin somethin along them same lines, I don't know UB that well but I def think he knows what a opiate addiction is/feels like.

What happened here?

So I was out trying to cop some H, which I assumed would be to no avail (big pharms here, but insane pricing). Anyway, saw a couple of black dudes sitting and talking with nobody else around and just got that vibe, so me (the whiteboy) walked up and all but the main guy just kind of faded away as I come up. I ask him what's up with boy and he understands me right away. He asks how much I want (of course can't give prices on BL) but it was higher than I expected for a bag and since copping is sketchy anyway I didn't have that much cash. So I was just trying to be cool with the dude and asked him if I could meet him up again at the same spot or what later with the cash and he starts giving me this attitude and so after a minute of being treated like a narc just for not having a little extra cash I leave. Even as I'm walking away he tells me "don't walk like that, you're not cool". And trust me I'm not some poseur trying to look cool, just wanted to get well. So wtf? Did he just have an attitude cause the money? Would it be wise to go back later?

This thread got closed last time but I think if you'll read it, you'll see I give no specific locations, don't ask for sources. I know where to find stuff, I just want to know if any of these signs seem like a burn or a robbery might be coming my way.

This should be in the d discussion thread that's prob why it got closed.

Anyway, you have to see how you kinda came off sketchy in their eyes. You roll up askin what's good, they tell you what's up, and then you like "can I come back later?" without even buyin 1 to sample or bitchin about the price or nothin. It'd be diff if you was like "That price is way too high, I might come back later will yall be out here" or "let me get 1 and if its hittin I'll come back thru" or whatever. But most people assume if you're askin where the boy is at, that you want to buy some, not find out where it is then go get some money and come back later. That's backwards for dopefiends.

And when you was dippin out you shoulda told em straight up like look I ain't tryna be no problem or start no shit I'm just tryna get on, if you just turned around and started peelin I'm sure dude felt disrespected and when you get a young boy infront of his boys thats the last mufucker you want to think you disrespected him cuz them mufuckers is loose cannons

edit: I just seen the one tommyboy closed, you def shouldn't of reposted this shit if he closed it and gave you his explanation and shit (he did).

I merged it in here.

ThoseWarmOpies- next time don't post the same thread I closed. Anyway, you gotta think that this is that guys livelihood. It's how he makes money and puts food on the table. Any threat he sees to that, he's gotta address in some matter. He might have made the comment about the way you were walking because it may have been drawing attention, which is the last thing he needs. If you go back, let him know you're good money, and take it or leave it.

^^ Well I was on foot as indicated, but he asks how much I'm needing and he tells me the price of bag I want and he's thinking I'm from East Coast or something cause here in the midwest I guess prices are like triple of the usual bag. I wasn't prepared for the higher cost so I just asked him if I could go get some cash and meet him back up at the spot at some other point. He didn't really give a clear answer though, just a non pro attitude. Even asking him how much that pricey single bag weighs, he didn't know. So what should I think: bunk/scam or he just had a bad attitude cause I didn't have the cash right then? I can't reinforce enough in now way was I being disrespectful to him. He got up face to face with me and acted as though he didn't wanna even see me there and I was just trying to calm the situation down a notch and slowly walked away after giving him a goodbye and peace.

^ If it doesn't feel right, it usually isn't right. That's one of the main things people say about copping situations. I wouldn't go back. There are nicer people that will gladly take your business.

I have been clean for 176 days. From everything, not just heroin. I dont ever come on here anymore, no interest in reading about dope. I wasn't happy on dope... Today I am happy. Just wanted to post to let some of the guys who are struggling know that it's possible. This isnt the longest I've been clean, but I've gt a job and a place now and staying clean is a priority. I had to change people places and things though... Not preaching, just letting you know how I'm doin it. Y'all can do it whatever way works for you, but for me the 12 steps are the easiest way. Keep your head up

Glad to see that getting robbed by another bluelighter due to breaking our sourcing rules ended up getting you clean.

Glad to see that getting robbed by another bluelighter due to breaking our sourcing rules ended up getting you clean.

I think you're rememberin wrong, I think he was doin the robbin....so I doubt it had any part in him getting clean.

^^ Well I was on foot as indicated, but he asks how much I'm needing and he tells me the price of bag I want and he's thinking I'm from East Coast or something cause here in the midwest I guess prices are like triple of the usual bag. I wasn't prepared for the higher cost so I just asked him if I could go get some cash and meet him back up at the spot at some other point. He didn't really give a clear answer though, just a non pro attitude. Even asking him how much that pricey single bag weighs, he didn't know. So what should I think: bunk/scam or he just had a bad attitude cause I didn't have the cash right then? I can't reinforce enough in now way was I being disrespectful to him. He got up face to face with me and acted as though he didn't wanna even see me there and I was just trying to calm the situation down a notch and slowly walked away after giving him a goodbye and peace.

What city are you in? Around here I would say prob 95% of dboys don't know what stamps weigh cuz they never had to weigh em and everybody knows bags can vary hugely. If you ask they'll be like "same as other stamps" or some shit haha I never seen anybody ask but that'd prob be the response. What was they sellin in? Stamps or caps or what?

^ Yea I can't recall if it was him or Tweexican who robbed who. It was meant to be a sarcastic comment anyways.

you will get rippedoff again iam sure by another bl

ThoseWarmOpis said:
Midwest is 3x as high? Hahaha if you honestly believe that, this shit isn't for you. You're gonna get burned/overcharged allll day.

My phone connect wasn't answering all day and didn't call me back till late last night so I think i might have ended up copping off the dude you cop from chinky.

Last edited:
Aw shit Chinkys connect is comin up in the game, now he's suppylin half of bluelight. Do you and Chinky live close to each other OG? And did you get the Bluelight 10% discount on the caps?

nope he didnt. chinky aint sharing numbers and aint helping noone off this board. iam prolly the only on that has his real phone number on this board and i don t even live in chi. only reason that he and i talk is cause he aint fake and some made up persona like ALOT of ppl on here tend to be.bric ks and stack whydont you worry bout yaself and not be so hungup on dudes on here like you trying to get the sex off of em goto match.com for that shit. you trying to bad mouth chinky is getting real old to the point i dont evcen read your post cause they aint bout nothing but trying to give chinky a bad name. move on just move on

Ah here you go again mufucker, fuck outta here at least read the fuckin thread if you goin to try to participate in the fuckin conversation. I guess you ain't see a few pages back when Chinky and that Pinez dude was talkin about how they got the same connect and Chinky even admitted he had the same connect so what the fuck you talkin about it aint like OG said he got the number off Chinky he just said he went to the same dude. I don't give a fuck if you don't read my posts, please don't so that your ass will stop tryin to put your self in the middle of me and other mufuckers talkin.

The only one that got Chinky's real phone number? As opposed to all the people that got his fake phone number? You're a fuckin lame. That match.com joke sure showed me, you can bet I wont be postin anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.