• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

7-10 day suboxone detox schedule help

Aerilyn

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. I have been a daily heroin user for the last year and a halfish. On average I use about 1 1/2 to 3 stamp bags at a time about 3-5x a day. I have been to two 5 day detoxes that used subutex and felt no discomfort but can not for the life of me remember the schedule they used. Tomorrow I should be getting 8mg suboxone and wanted to do a 7-10 day detox with minimal discomfort. Whichever ones I did at the hospital worked well other than a few symptoms and PAWs afterward (random hot flashes and sweating anyone? Haha) but those were only 5 day detoxes so I'm hoping a little longer will ease the discomfort a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions? I did a little searching and couldn't find anything that really sounded right. I know at the hospital I was definitely getting 8mg at a time on the first day.

So, if you have any 7-10 day suboxone detox schedules that have worked well for you please let me know! I'm ready to take back my life.

I actually did it in like 3 days. With only 8mg idk how I'd do it. You have a fairly heavy habit like I did, and I used 3 8mg strips over 3 days, but took like 4-4-4 the first day, then 2-2-2, then 2-2, then just 2. and it sucks now due to the lack of sleep but overall it isn't awful. Just that I haven't really slept in about 3 days and that's starting to peeve me. Edit: I'm about a week in now, including the suboxone. So I know beginning recovery isn't the most pleasant thing, and I even got really sick the other day I think from my nieces, but I'm trying to walk through the muck best I can. Honestly I don't feel awful.