• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[6-APB Subthread] Combinations

I don't think it's vasconstriction but I've forgot the explanation I read somewhere.

I get a little difficulty urinating on MDMA, methylone and mephedrone after about 3-4 hours but was pleasantly surprised to find I could urinate on 6-apb throughout the peak and comedown no problem at all. Might take a little longer than usual but the key is just to relax rather than grunting and trying to force it.

Thanx for the input, I will do further research, as I enjoy learning about the sides from a technical stance.

Very strange. You can't urinate on it? I can urinate and even ejaculate on it no problem - which is always difficult a few hours into a heavy MDMA experience.

How many of your symptoms would you put down to placebo?

A long binge/OD on this stuff could possibly lead to stroke/heart attack/kidney failure.

It would have to be a fuck of a long binge to lead to kidney failure for me as I can urinate perfectly well on it. I'd recomend keeping to a sensible dose less than 200mg but unless you have other health issues I have grave doubts it will cause a heart attack, and even less likely, a stroke. I don't think it's any harder on the body than MDMA and there's no urge to redose which makes it even safer - and MDMA isn't what anyone could call an "unsafe" drug.

I don't think placebo was a factor. I normally am free of CVA tenderness or an inability to sweat/urinate for hours :!. 6-APB is more likely to have effects analogous to MDA than MDMA, which can (like MDMA), cause illness and death through a variety of mechanisms (epsecially in women). Although it is entirely possible that my symptoms were the '1 in 250k' allergic reaction, There were plenty of experiences with the aforementioned substances without serious consequences. You may also keep in mind that I exercise about 10 hours a week, sleep normally, and have never ever had the symptoms I experienced that evening. A couple of points I want to make clear:

1. I took a combination of 5 and 6, not just one or the other alone.
2. Wiki 'urination,' read the neuro section a couple of times, and then holler back at me. Your experience is just as viable as mine, because neither one of us has proof, but I get the feeling you might not understand how dangerous an inability to urinate or sweat after dancing for several hours may be.

I'm not trying to alarm anyone, but rather inform those who may be interested in potential side effects of new drugs they leisurely imbibe. I predict we will read more experiences like these in the coming months. It's unfortunate really, because it was pretty damn fun in spite of the side effects.

With regard to the other fellow's question about urination, pissing is a result of interplay between your motor and autonomic parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems. The wiki article is a pretty solid explanation. These functions can be altered by changes in basal metabolic rate, temperature, psychological conditioning, and.... lots of shit. Stimulants generally tend to excite the sympathetic nervous system via an in increase basal metabolic rate, which lead to changes in temp, psych, <3 and pissing <3. We could all get smart and describe the exact neurological conditions leading to a piss, but I simply don't have enough time to care. Made 530 bucks tutoring anatomy this weekend and I'm ready to go to sleep.

So.. sleep tight, and BE SAFE!

1. I took a combination of 5 and 6, not just one or the other alone.

Ah, I havn't actually tried that combo, I was talking about 6-apb. I was expecting it would be as difficult to urinate and ejaculate after a few hours as MDMA or methylone so I was very surprised when even 6 or 7 hours after taking it I could urinate to my hearts content.

but I get the feeling you might not understand how dangerous an inability to urinate or sweat after dancing for several hours may be.

How experienced are you with these kinds of drugs 21p? I know I found it hard urinating on MDMA the first few times I took it but after a while you tend to get the knack of relaxing and waiting a while and the urination isn't that difficult.

Although MDMA is a stimulant, it is not a diuretic. It promotes your body to release anti-diuretic hormones which will cause your body to increase water retention and blood pressure... these both contribute to decreased urinary output.

Only times i had p bladder blockage with this stuff was when i combined it with other stuff:3-fa, mdai and 5-apb were combo´s tested
+ it´s getting old but... the supplier makes a lot of difference too. It my sound like overexagerating but the difference between the 2 ( or 3: {tan, light tan} and fluffy cream) is immense. One of the differences is bladder blockage...

It´s probably more due to the molecular structure than its neurological effects that make 6-apb acts like a diuretic (for me at least), just google "benzofuran based drugs diuresis".

btw. The 5-IT and 6-apb combo looks really promising , still looking for the sweet spot/ right timing though. Increased euphoria ( so far only for an hour) noted and it counters the 6-apb mindfuckery, the warm fuzzy blanket around your head isn´t lifted however.

How would a combination of 6-APB + MDMA fare? Anyone here tried it? I was thinking along the lines of 75mg 6-APB + 60mg MDMA.

I'd expect somewhat of a wonderful peak followed either by a very sharp drop off and early comedown that lasted many hours before I could sleep due to the shorter duration of the MDMA, or a much more gradual comedown than 6-APB alone since it would drop off to a lesser high/improved mood before dropping off completely like 6-APB and MDMA usually do.

It's also possible that the combination could lead to increased durations and no sudden drop off in the middle, as the 5-APB and 6-APB combination for me oddly more than doubled the duration of the peak of either drug alone.

Curious because a friend is down to 150mg 6-APB and wants to split it with his girlfriend, so I suggested the idea to him, but the idea made me interested in trying it myself so I'd like to hear opinions/experiences :)

Forgot all about this thread - apologies for posting a combo question on the Big and Dandy Thread. Like Jesus, I'm also curious about the 6-APB / MDMA combo but I was thinking about dosing much higher. Something like 140 of MD followed by 50 - 100 of six a few hours in. Be interested to hear experiences / thoughts

Forgot all about this thread - apologies for posting a combo question on the Big and Dandy Thread. Like Jesus, I'm also curious about the 6-APB / MDMA combo but I was thinking about dosing much higher. Something like 140 of MD followed by 50 - 100 of six a few hours in. Be interested to hear experiences / thoughts

Personally I'd drop the 6-APB first and then add the MDMA a few hours in, as 6-APB lasts longer. Otherwise by the time the 6-APB is kicking in the MDMA would be wearing off. Depends on what you're looking for though duration wise.

Personally I'd drop the 6-APB first and then add the MDMA a few hours in, as 6-APB lasts longer. Otherwise by the time the 6-APB is kicking in the MDMA would be wearing off. Depends on what you're looking for though duration wise.

Thanks Zazen. MDMA is for dancing, to get the evening going. Then the 6 will be to top up that experience, get some trippy dancing going followed by a period of psychedelic nesting. You're probably right though. I'll need to be careful with timings. Could require a couple of doses of MD. It is going to be a long, festival type evening so should be at it for at least 12 hours.

This

Only times i had p bladder blockage with this stuff was when i combined it with other stuff:3-fa, mdai and 5-apb were combo´s tested
+ it´s getting old but... the supplier makes a lot of difference too. It my sound like overexagerating but the difference between the 2 ( or 3: {tan, light tan} and fluffy cream) is immense. One of the differences is bladder blockage...

It´s probably more due to the molecular structure than its neurological effects that make 6-apb acts like a diuretic (for me at least), just google "benzofuran based drugs diuresis".

btw. The 5-IT and 6-apb combo looks really promising , still looking for the sweet spot/ right timing though. Increased euphoria ( so far only for an hour) noted and it counters the 6-apb mindfuckery, the warm fuzzy blanket around your head isn´t lifted however.

Im sorry to get slightly off topic but wanted to know if the general consensis is that the cream was the best batch...

quite a big bomb of 6-apb last night with booze, too much, felt pretty tense but not anxious, couldnt relax or anything, kinda trippy especially closed eyes and didnt feel as good as usual off it. usually i feel fucking amazing on it. this time i felt too stimulated and all tense. took a few etiz and after that it was beautiful. can be a bit hit and miss sometimes

I think I read all the 5 pages but I'm a little bit exhausted right now...

Did somebody ever tried to mix 6-apb with an opiate? I was thinking to do so to make the long stimulant after plateau a little bit more funny, or in the comedown when you can't sleep. A low dose codeine maybe? I want to do so because I will be the only one to take 6-apb on the planned party, the others will be on methylone and methylone is fast acting as fuck (and these bastards will try to not redose). So I don't want to be the lonely-to-death-empathic-folk during the end of the night^^

^ I'd say great idea. A 5mg perc or vicodin would probably be wonderful on the 6-apb comedown. It would relax you, and alleviate the aches and pains of the comedown.

Anyone tried 2C-B + 6-APB? What about 6-APB plus... Ketamine.? %)

^ I'd say great idea. A 5mg perc or vicodin would probably be wonderful on the 6-apb comedown. It would relax you, and alleviate the aches and pains of the comedown.
On this note, how would Tramadol fair? I don't know much about opiates at all really, never tired any, but I have easy access to tramadol :p

Last edited:
Had 80mgs of 6-APB with about a gram of P. Semilanceata mushrooms a while back, took the mushrooms about an hour after the 6-APB.
Visuals were my usual 'shroom patterns, but in a different color scheme than I usually get, with shades of blue and purple dominating along with metallic blacks.
Much more humor and laughter than usual on either substance alone, lots of confusion but in a good way.
A little bit of hash was added once the mushroom effects subsided a bit, to good effect.

I liked this combo a lot and had a great evening :)

On this note, how would Tramadol fair? I don't know much about opiates at all really, never tired any, but I have easy access to tramadol :p

I've never tried tramadol. Don't plan on it either. Sorry.

this is pureply speculation but i would stay away from the tramadol and 6 apb cuz of the SSRI properties of tramadol

but thats just my opinion