Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB powder/100 mgs)+(Cocaine)

vdks86

Greenlighter
got a 100mg sample of 6-APB powder from unofficial vendor, the powder wasn't brown by any means, i would rather describe it as light tan, or "creamy"...

parachuted 100mg

+30 nothing, not even placebo

+60 still nothing, getting pissed off thinking i got scammed

+90 start getting chills & rushes, some eye wiggles, no euphoria, no visuals, heartbeat hardly elevated at all

+120 effect grows stronger, feel like i'm on some sort of dodgy pills (mdxx) but with almost no empathy and only a tiny bit of euphoria, feeling lazy

+150 pretty much peaked, some tiny hints of euphoria and empathy here and there, but nothing to write home about, pretty much underwhelmed by the substance, slight stimulation present

+180 plateau, feeling chatty and giggly, have a few video chats with friends, girlfriend etc, euphoria maybe a tiiiiny bit stronger, but still virtually non existant, however the body rushes are quite pleasant

+360 still going strong, look at myself in the mirror and realize that i looked exactly like i was fucked on pills, all physical side effects of pills/mdma were present e.g. dry mouth, large pupils, jaw clench, eye wiggles, body rushes, but apart from that i was sober

+420 now it becomes a little trippy, some undeveloped/weak patterns, i'm kinda bored, insufflate 100mg of coke, finally here comes euphoria <3

+450 insufflate another 100mg of devil's dandruff. realize that coke is actually more enjoyable when done without 6-APB. the euphoria is there, but a bit weaker than usual, so i decide not to waste an expensive product, smoke some weed and call it a day.

cannot comment on sleep because i havent slept since ingestion 9 hrs ago. drawing from my experience, i can conclude that 6-APB in its effects tries to mimic mda/mdma but does not score high on the empathy / euphoria scale. nevertheless, the substance is kinda fun, very light on the body, doesnt' feel toxic and makes you relaxed and giggly. i would give the substance 6/10. would i take it again? yes, i would like to try 200mg, since the dose i had left my underwhelmed.

Last edited:
i've never seen real 6apb that was creamy tan in colour, brown was what i saw. maybe the product was cut or contained a small amount of 6apb and another serotonin releaser like mdai (very common drug in the uk market). the description of the powder doesn't sit well with me.

what did the powder smell like? tcp?

Last edited:
Hmm you probably did not have 6-apb. I have had it several times and tried 5-apb and its always been brown and wreaks of TCP.

Also the effects just don't sound right but drugs effect everyone differently.

Your experience sounds much like my own. I purchased mine from the official vendors though and felt totally underwhelmed each time. And as you state, when you look in the mirror you like terrible like you've dropped a gram of mdma but you don't actually feel like your high at all.

yeah i'm just thinking creamy product is cut product.

both times i have had it i felt a trippy rushy excitement. its not mdma though, there wont be loads of empathy as this drug is more like MDA. when are people going to realise that and get it into their heads.

6apb is an MDA analogue so it will have MOST of the effects in common with MDA. which has been my experience of it having had MDA in the past (if you want empathy and clearheaded euphoria then steer clear of 6apb, if you want massive rushes,tripping out in the extreme and waves of body pleasure then take 6apb). also underdosing is dissapointing with 6apb

I am still not convinced by 6-apb. Even after 400mg i felt it was missing something major (but had the negative effects x2 compared to mdma), hence why this weekend I have purchased some "devils dandruff" for the first time in a year as all these other chems fall short of the mark in my opinion.

maybe for you there isn't that push you get with MDMA ( i used to find MDA very boring unless i was in the right setting as it can be a bland empty high with lots of body load).

when i was out and had 6APB i was drinking (not a lot of drinks after i came up tho) and i reckon is makes it more energised and lessens the couch-lock you get with other similar drugs like methylone. methylone and alcohol felt more like mdma in terms of party dance monster boom, than methylone alone (rather sedateing)

the second time i had it at home AFTER drinking loads and then running out of booze and i began tripping out seeing people in family photo's moving around and talking to each other and having fun. this makes me want to try another high dose for the unique trippy mind movie aspects.

it really is more of a trip that a standard high, and for some people trips aren't amazing, just wierd. kind of like how some people dont like AMT because it doesn't feel like MDMA.

i cannot understand how people don't find the rush of 6APB amazing. it blows my brains out my skull every time so far...

maybe for you there isn't that push you get with mdma ( i used to find MDA very boring unless i was in the right setting as it can be a bland empty high with lots of body load). when i was out and had 6apb i was drinking (not a lot of drinks after i came up tho) and i reckon is makes it more energised and lessens the couch-lock you get with other similar drugs like methylone. the second time i had it at home AFTER drinking loads and then running out of booze and i began tripping out seing people in family photo's moving around and talking to each other and having fun. this makes me want to try another high dose for the unique trippy mind movie aspects.

I was wondering if having a few drinks would benifit 6apb, I always tried it sober to be sensible but as i mentioned previously no drugs except meph were any good to me sober! Just can't imagine being out on 6apb with that seriously drugged up, saucer eyes, jaw grinding, bright red look!

I was wondering if having a few drinks would benifit 6apb, I always tried it sober to be sensible but as i mentioned previously no drugs except meph were any good to me sober! Just can't imagine being out on 6apb with that seriously drugged up, saucer eyes, jaw grinding, bright red look!

well i probabaly didn't look that great with a big gurn on but even on mdma people dont look that good if you get up close and sweaty.

well i have yet to take 6apb without alcohol either before or during. i plan on mixing it with MDMA in order to get an old school pill vibe (when pills had an MDA and MDMA mixture). pure MDMA never quite feels like old school pills with their mind meltingly trippy loved up afterimage effects. i can't remeber MDMA crystals ever producing that multiple afterimages thing i got with pills. MDMA alone is almost too clear and lacking in depth, not that i dont enjoy it but you end up taking loads just to feel how intoxicated you are and then you get a mean comedown.

well i probabaly didn't look that great with a big gurn on but even on mdma people dont look that good if you get up close and sweaty.

well i have yet to take 6apb without alcohol either before or during. i plan on mixing it with MDMA in order to get an old school pill vibe (when pills had an MDA and MDMA mixture). pure MDMA never quite feels like old school pills with their mind meltingly trippy loved up afterimage effects. i can't remeber MDMA crystals ever producing that multiple afterimages thing i got with pills. MDMA alone is almost too clear and lacking in depth, not that i dont enjoy it but you end up taking loads just to feel how intoxicated you are and then you get a mean comedown.

In my exprience mdma has never been too bad a comedown, barely noticable to be honest.

In my exprience mdma has never been too bad a comedown, barely noticable to be honest.

i have found the anxiety and brain zaps to be overwhelming though a recent comedown i had after a huge binge wasn't anywhere near as bad as expected

i've never seen real 6apb that was creamy tan in colour, brown was what i saw. maybe the product was cut or contained a small amount of 6apb and another serotonin releaser like mdai (very common drug in the uk market). the description of the powder doesn't sit well with me.

what did the powder smell like? tcp?

I've had various coloured versions off various vendors and the latest lot that seems to be going around is much nearer creamy tan. All versions I've had I've reagent tested and they match the results of what was in the initial batch of pellets WRT Marquis, Mecke and Mandelin.

6 and 5 apb next to each other, 6 on the left 5 on the right.
attachment.php

I have had 6-apb that has been almost white, kind of Brick reddish, and stuff that's been nearer a hot chocolate colour (though not as bad as the original brown mdai that used to go about), as well as the more recent stuff above.

Attachments

• 6 and 5-apb.jpg
    6 and 5-apb.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5,681
Last edited:
and the high from the creamy tan as opposed to brown 6apb was the same? i have only being using the dark brown tcp aspects as an indicator due to the fact that labs probably weren't cleaning their product properly before selling it as the weight would go down, combined with the high number of places selling cheap, random drug, white powders as 6apb.

i last bought 6apb over two months ago so really i cant talk about the latest stuff going around. i do know that more decent stuff is going about recently

Last edited:
high wise they are pretty much the same. A little bit of impurity goes a long way in terms of colouration. at a 100mg dose I doubt there's sufficient quantity of impurity to actually make the high between the 2 any different. not like the difference in 6 & 5 apb anyway, where I find about 75-80mgs 5-apb is equivalent to 100mg 6-apb.

and by equivalent between 5 and 6 you mean potency wise? i thought the trips would be quite different in character...

potency wise and effects wise really. I find them very similar really but that could just be me.