Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-apb pellet, batch 8/1 pellet) Slightly Experienced: "Lovely Friday evening!"

grudgehugger

Greenlighter
(6-apb pellet, batch 8/1 pellet) Slightly Experienced: "Lovely Friday evening!"

Had taken a few batch 2 pellets a while back - only really enjoyed my first time - the others I think I'd had too much food and drink and they got in the way.

Off to a festival for the day next weekend so wanted to see whether the batch 8 6-apb I'd recently got would be my drug of choice for that...

Just planning to try it at home and see how I enjoyed the evening.

Home around six, only having had a bag of crisps in the last 4 hours so fairly empty stomach.

Had a great evening and am really looking forward to doing this again next weekend dancing to some groovy tunes with a big crowd.

Will prob take two pellets for that though - will report back on that in due course.

Took notes along the way last night - here they are

* 6pm-ish One bluey green pellet washed down with juice

* +0.50 feeling tingly and positive, butterflies in tum

* +1.00 starting to come up, slow rushes with chills, feels great, got to go unpack shopping

* +1.10 deffo coming up, need to dance but can unpack shopping

* +1.30 still rising, this is deffo the plan for forbidden fruit - occasional visual tics where get little flashes and wobbles - like I totally lose focus for a second

* +2.45 just spent lovely time playing with baby and talking to the wife, some jaw clenching and shivers but nothing i don't like - can't wait to do this next sunday for an orchestra playing daft punk

* +5.45 three hours listening to music and watching music videos from youtube on the big TV - very pleasant - even managed a semi-serious call with my sis mid way through

* +6.00 feels like i'm over the top and in a slow arc down now, have spent too much time kneeling on floor playing with laptop so a bit stiff, back has been tense for a couple of hours, mild headache started in an hour or so ago, have had very little water today so remedying that now - think i'll dance for a bit now - then film

* +6.20 too tired for dancing - and stiff knees as i said - kill bill it is

* +6.40 watched opening fight scene but subs in wrong language, new plan needed

* +9.40 watched the hangover and then some random tv stuff, before heading off to bed

* +10.00 finally drifted off to sleep

Next morning: Tired, feeling pretty good though just don't ask me to hurry anything or act too lively

I used the word lovely in my first trip report with 6-APB. When the quality is good, this one is a keeper. Produces great body euphoria with a bit of third eye opening activity thrown in for good measure. Precise report...thanks for the entry :)