Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

6-apb - experienced - very trippy!

tragiclemming

Bluelighter
I've taken 6-apb quite a few times. My largest intake over 24hrs was 500mg. This was way too much and left me feeling 'destroyed' for 3-4 days. Over time I have found that for a quality night out, 250mg split into 2 doses is optimum for my desired effects. That was until Friday night :)

I've taken the first batch of pellets when they first arrived on the scene. They were ok, but not that much fun. Since then I found a supplier of powdered 6-apb and always purchase from them. The quality is consistent and I have tested with marquis, resulting in a distinctive purple colour.

So on to friday night. I measured 150mg and 100mg into 2 capsules and headed out to a club. I hadn't taken any drugs for 5 weeks, so I was fresh and ready to let loose. At 12 I dropped the 1st 150mg. After 30 mins I felt a slight disturbance in the force and after 1 hour I could feel the full effects begin to take hold. The funny thing with 6-apb is that it doesn't suddenly smack you in the face. It takes a full 2 hours before you are beyond redemption. At this time I was feeling the music more and more and my body had turned into rubber. Totally in my own headspace, nice euphoria, but not as intense as MDMA. A cheeky grin compared to a lunatics smile.

T+3 The final 100mg down the hatch. At this point I lost all track of time. I was beginning to see light refractions (like through a prism) coming off random objects. Tracking my eyes would result in what I can only describe as a slowing down of time. Peoples faces would appear and disappear at random and I would get the sense of people standing next to me when in fact no one was there. My eyes were also flickering and wobbling like crazy. The colours were quite spectacular and I'm sure I was doing lots of staring at random objects which were producing the colours. I had some crazy dialogue going through my head which I couldn't get rid off. No idea what it was now and it was quite difficult at the time trying to work out what was going on. I also noticed speech was impaired and walking was somewhat awkward. The music was some of the wonkiest drum and bass I've heard. I have no idea whether it was in fact the music or my brains warped perception, but whatever it was it was quite awesome. I found this trip far more intense than 70mg aMT. It was all OEV's compared to aMT's CEV's.

In true harm reduction style I got home around 8am and had a restless sleep until about 8pm. Went out and met up with a mate for a few beers and then out again to another club. Same dose (150 + 100). This time it was pleasurable, but not as intense as the first night. No trippyness at all. However, great music and a great crowd made it more of a social event than the previous nights wonkiness. In terms of effects, this was only a 5 compared to the previous nights 10.

To summarise. 250mg split into 2 doses over 3 hours works for me very well. I would say that Friday night was the most intense/best nights I've had with this substance. I put this down to giving my body a good break and then I am able to get the full benefit from 6-apb. Compared to MDMA, it is less euphoric but much more halucinogenic! I now have a 3 week break until my next trip :)

^^Glad you liked it.....the more I take this one the more I love it. It has less stimulation/god-like feeling of euphoria but has a nice visual aspect that makes it important in the grand scheme. I think I took 5-methyl-mda the other day(90%) sure and it was just as exciting...all these MDA tools are fantastic so far.

^^Glad you liked it.....the more I take this one the more I love it. It has less stimulation/god-like feeling of euphoria but has a nice visual aspect that makes it important in the grand scheme. I think I took 5-methyl-mda the other day(90%) sure and it was just as exciting...all these MDA tools are fantastic so far.
Yep. Seems the more you take it, the more you appreciate it. I have never had full on intense hallucinations before on 6-apb. It took me by surprise somewhat. Fantastic stuff :)

It is exciting to be alive right now isn't it.....the "in between stage" of having hundreds of beautiful chemicals to try and explore, and total government control of everything.

Are you in the uk? Did you ever try the worst drug of all time after the mephedrone ban....naphyrone?? Be honest! I did and god it was terrible.

Are you in the uk? Did you ever try the worst drug of all time after the mephedrone ban....naphyrone?? Be honest! I did and god it was terrible.

Not only that but naphyrone could throw a bit of cancer into the mix too. Eugh...pure evil compound.

I've had some wonderful trippy experiences on 6-APB. Listening to the music on my hifi, the songs manifested themselves as great huge war machines, the drums firing off bullets, lasers, cannons, a singer flying the flagship of this machine, proper caped superhero. Each song had a different machine, with a different rhythm and personality. Twas truly beautiful, and I'm gutted I can only share the experience through words.

6-APB also makes my Muse 'Resistance' poster look trippy as hell, the spectrum of colours whirling around all over the place. My foolproof test for deciding whether I'm tripping or not is to look at this poster and monitor the effects =D

No I didn't try naphyrone - I met a girl who told me she had taken some. She was a complete zomby and didn't look like she was having much fun at all. That was enough for me not to try it.

No. Sorry, I can't be more specific :(

Its ok, thats all i needed to know really. Im tempted to try it from the 05 and then i can compare your report. Most of the stuff bought from the other sites is usually bad so im surprised you had such a good time.

Its ok, thats all i needed to know really. Im tempted to try it from the 05 and then i can compare your report. Most of the stuff bought from the other sites is usually bad so im surprised you had such a good time.
All I can say is that this company was the 1st to offer powder and isn't in the UK.

Have you tried anything from 05 or plan to so that you can compare?
The 1st batch of pellets from the O5. They contain the same compound for sure. However, there was something else in the pellets which I didn't like (added stimulation) which also gave me a bad stomach. I still have some of the pellets left.
The powder is more effective for me as I can control the dose with accurate measurement. Who knows what dosage the pellets have? I think it can be quite variable.
Anyway, there is good powder out there. You just need to find it ;)

You are right about the inconsistent dosages. Apparently its fixed now in their latest batches but i haven't had chance to test. Are you sure about the added stimulation, i didnt hear anything about that. I did find the ones from the first batch very stimulant. So your saying the powder you had is less stimulant than them? The 05 have just started selling powder now, apparently its 30% stronger than the pellets.

You are right about the inconsistent dosages. Apparently its fixed now in their latest batches but i haven't had chance to test. Are you sure about the added stimulation, i didnt hear anything about that. I did find the ones from the first batch very stimulant. So your saying the powder you had is less stimulant than them? The 05 have just started selling powder now, apparently its 30% stronger than the pellets.
The powder is less stimulating for me, yes. The pellets (which I did 2 x, 2 doses each on separate occasions) I found quite stimulating and found it much harder to sleep afterwards. Add to that the explosive bowels the next day and that was enough for me to know it wasn't for me.

As for the O5 - good for them! I hope they are able to produce a safe and quality product. However, they won't get my business.

Disappointing to hear the powder is less stimulant. But that might be because you are comparing the pellets from 05, to powder who was from somebody else. Apparently only the 05 have real apb so maybe yours wasn't real, that's why it was less stimulating? Because i dont see how the powder could be less stimulant, its just 6apb in powder form instead of pellet form.

Disappointing to hear the powder is less stimulant. But that might be because you are comparing the pellets from 05, to powder who was from somebody else. Apparently only the 05 have real apb so maybe yours wasn't real, that's why it was less stimulating? Because i dont see how the powder could be less stimulant, its just 6apb in powder form instead of pellet form.

I think the O5 only have genuine 'benzo fury'. 6-APB could still be manufactured and sold by another vendor. They just can't call it benzo fury. Like they say, you can't copywrite a molecular structure.

Because you don't see! That's right! :)

The only way for your product to be less stimulant is if its not real or good 6-apb. The real one is very stimulant, i know from experience. So im not sure what you bought for you not to get the same effects as the pellets you took.