Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5mg Hydrocodone first time

a40oztohell

Bluelighter
Friend gave me some left over 5/325 pills he gor from the dentist so I decided to pop one with 2 cups of taylor port wine (my antidepressant lowers seizure threshold so felt stronger).. And wow! Subtle but very euphoric. Couldnt keep my eyes open at all. Short lived high, about 3 hours?

My only experience with opioids before this was blues and now I see why people often say fent isnt euphoric compared.

Would about ~13mg be a good next dose? 2 and a 1/2 left

Thats a VERY SLIPPERY fuckin slope considering you find a merely 5mg euphoric

but as far as HR goes yes you should be safe but under no circumstances would I recommend drinking with opioids especially to an opioid naive individuals such as yourself

You feel buzzed and relaxed and next thing you know they're shoving narcan up your nose or you just don't ever wake up

Thats a VERY SLIPPERY fuckin slope considering you find a merely 5mg euphoric

but as far as HR goes yes you should be safe but under no circumstances would I recommend drinking with opioids especially to an opioid naive individuals such as yourself

You feel buzzed and relaxed and next thing you know they're shoving narcan up your nose or you just don't ever wake up
I felt safe doing it since i use to drink off a full blue smoked up which I KNOW isn't safe but i dont do that anymore.

I felt safe doing it since i use to drink off a full blue smoked up which I KNOW isn't safe but i dont do that anymore.
Well if we're talking "smoke" as in cannabis you don't have anything to worry about

But the last time I was drinking even low percentage beverages and taking opioids I felt safe and overdosed and they almost up and I didn't have any tolerance at all mental or physical

if you're going to do it anyway I would definitely definitely definitely just go low and slow please

Well if we're talking "smoke" as in cannabis you don't have anything to worry about

But the last time I was drinking even low percentage beverages and taking opioids I felt safe and overdosed and they almost up and I didn't have any tolerance at all mental or physical

if you're going to do it anyway I would definitely definitely definitely just go low and slow please
No i mean smoking blues like smoking fentanyl pills.

It's not the hydrocodone that I'd be concerned about-- it's the acetaminophen. That's the 325mg in 5/325.
Alcohol combined with acetaminophen (also known as paracetamol or Tylenol) is very damaging to the liver.
Please don't drink when taking these pills (or anything else containing acetaminophen).
I didnt know that, thanks. I rarely ever take acetaminophen in general so i think this one time with wine should be alright, but probably will avoid it in the future.

It's the mainly harm reduction qualities that we're worried about take caution pleasease considering you're probably going to do this anyway

a Tylenol with hydrocodone and with alcohol is three different liver heavy drugs

But knowing you're probably going to do it anyway I would keep it extremely limited and only low percent alcohol specifically whine n beer or seltzer

But under no circumstance do I advise doing this in any way shape or form at all

Last edited:
It's mainly the harm reduction for qualities that don't worry about because taking Tylenol with hydrocodone and with alcohol is three different liver heavy drugs

But knowing you're probably going to do it anyway I would keep it extremely limited and only low percent alcohol specifically whine n beer
What % would you count as low less than 20?

Look bro when i I was gonna and do it it and I was still completely naive medication wise

I would do no more than three glasses 6% whine or beer max

And no more at all whatsoever no matter what you decide to pop

Don't take more than 5 mg of hydrocodone at a time with alcohol for the liver damage plus 10 mg of hydrocodone with wine versus 5 mg of hydrocodone with wine is a totally different danger level

Last edited:
Look bro when i I was gonna and do it it and I was still completely naive medication wise

I would do no more than three glasses 6% whine or beer max

And no more at all whatsoever no matter what you decide to pop

Don't take more than 5 mg of hydrocodone at a time with alcohol for the liver damage plus 10 mg of hydrocodone with wine versus 5 mg of hydrocodone with wine is a totally different danger level
Dude you're wayyyy overreacting. OP only has all together 800mg of Tylenol left to consume, which isn't much at all. I mean they make 500mg Tylenol so... And a few glasses of wine with that amount of Tylenol they would be taking isn't going to do any damage at all. Don't scare them like that.

Dude you're wayyyy overreacting. OP only has all together 800mg of Tylenol left to consume, which isn't much at all. I mean they make 500mg Tylenol so... And a few glasses of wine with that amount of Tylenol they would be taking isn't going to do ant

Listen here you cocky prick you're the one misunderstanding the site 😂

This is a harm reduction website peeeeeiod!

Not to mention I don't want you to die because of the advice I gave

But it was the correct answer considering the guidelines

Just grow up and get over it and move on and do not contact me again

I mean fuck you're a greenlighter for God's sake what in the hell do you think you know about this website 😂😂😂

I agree with Jasper on the drinking and acetaminophen. So long as it's not a habit of popping tylenol or nsaids with wine or beer.
I drink a lot and will rarely take analgesics other than pot which has other benefits on it's own.
The opies will be concerning if you get withdrawals from them. 5mg isn't much to withdraw on.
I snorted 30mg of oxycodone twice. And would feel a little sweaty sleeping a few days after.
They says if you take a decent amount of opies for 5 days in a row, then you start to get more serious withdrawals.

The risk of liver injury from acetaminophen and alcohol is one factor but depending on how much you drink there is an increased risk of respiratory depression from alcohol and opioids. Alcohol can cause respiratory depression on its own when the dose gets high enough, someone who gets pretty drunk and takes even a small amount of an opioid could put themselves over that line especially if they don't regularly take opioids. Not saying that's what you did here but just watch out for that.

While your current level of use isn't horrible for the liver, you can reduce the risk by removing the acetaminophen with a cold water extraction. There was a point where I was taking a bunch of the vicodins with 750mg APAP so it was necessary for me and they're pretty easy to do. All you have to do it crush up the pills, soak in cold water in the fridge over night, and then filter. Then you can drink the water which has minimal APAP left. Just use something like 50 grams of water per pill. The amount doesn't matter a whole lot just so you know how much hydrocodone is in a given amount of water so you can dose appropriately, so if you wanted to take 1.5 pills you would drink 75g or 75mL of the water

The risk of liver injury from acetaminophen and alcohol is one factor but depending on how much you drink there is an increased risk of respiratory depression from alcohol and opioids. Alcohol can cause respiratory depression on its own when the dose gets high enough, someone who gets pretty drunk and takes even a small amount of an opioid could put themselves over that line especially if they don't regularly take opioids. Not saying that's what you did here but just watch out for that.

While your current level of use isn't horrible for the liver, you can reduce the risk by removing the acetaminophen with a cold water extraction. There was a point where I was taking a bunch of the vicodins with 750mg APAP so it was necessary for me and they're pretty easy to do. All you have to do it crush up the pills, soak in cold water in the fridge over night, and then filter. Then you can drink the water which has minimal APAP left. Just use something like 50 grams of water per pill. The amount doesn't matter a whole lot just so you know how much hydrocodone is in a given amount of water so you can dose appropriately, so if you wanted to take 1.5 pills you would drink 75g or 75mL of the water
Im surprised ive made it this far with drinking on opioid. We had these stronger fent pills before and i ended up Downing 3 shooters with it.. Felt crazy good but also felt like I was slowly having everu breath disappear