• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos 50 year old sodium pentobarbital 100mg capsules still good?

Digital God

Greenlighter
SWIM might know a SWIM that knows a SWIM that has a jug of 1000 count yellow sodium pentobarbital 100mg capsules by United Research Labs (URL). are these still good? how will their potency be affected? they expired in like the 70s

One can only guess. If the capsules are intact physically and there is powder inside there is no real risk in trying them out. Keep in mind that barbiturates were pretty much banned in the mid to late '70s because they are easy to OD on. Sodium Pentobarbital is currently used to euthanize animals. Start with one

Lol swim knows a swim who knows a swim...just say you found a bottle of pills. Makes things simpler.but if they were stored in decent condition they should be OK really, maybe a little less potent is all.

Suddenly I'm reminded of that scene from Wolf Of Wall Street.

Like the above poster stated, start with lowest dose possible and allow for ample time before redosing.

The line between high and dead is a fine one when it comes to barbiturates.

I'm gonna speculate here. Most people come on here asking us the answers to questions one can only speculate anyway.. Obviously There are so many factors to this. How were they stored? Were they in a moldy, sticky, and humid one-bedroom house abandoned due to water damage? Were they in climate-controlled lab thatt you busted into?

I'm going to speculate against the latter and say that the overall potency has most likely degraded somewhat but the active ingredient will still be of significant presence.

I agree with the other posters; start with the lowest dose possible.

Swim told swim that swims supposed nembutals were kept in an air conditioned closet for the past 4 decades. SWIM tried 2 red secobarbital 100mg from 60 years ago and was drunk as shit, passed out, had the BEST SLEEP OF HIS LIFE, and then was tipsy the next morning. Highly recommend

Stop using swim, nobody uses that here. It doesn't protect you from LE. And it's annoying as fuck.

umm are they safe ? ...? if your violently throwing up for days after taking..no..

I don't think 50 year old drugs would be a good thing. But that's just my opinion not a fact.

Also that SWIM crap isn't aloud here. We all know your talking about yourself.

Also found were some Carbrital which are pentobarbital and some muscle relaxer combo. They are clear caps with a blue band down center but the white powder inside has brown specks in it. Safe?

^ Where do you live?! I'd really like to know how and where it's possible to find a few decades old prescription (meanwhile even banned) Meds!?

If they were stored in a cool dark place they're probably good.

Don't OD and die. The difference between a safe dose and an OD is way smaller than benzos, and there is no known effective barbiturate antidote.