Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

5-meo-DPT - First Time - A hint of toxic bliss

Re: 5-MEO-DPT: I'll pass.....

Cogito said:
I read one report at Erowid (I believe) in which one 'dude', after describing an incredibly irresponsible experiment with 2CT2 and 2CI, excitedly rambled how he "just can't wait to try 2CT21!", the way a 9 year old kid might speak excitedly about his expectations for Pokemon 3 after having just seen Pokeman 1 and 2. This is scary stuff.

Haa haa haa.

Re: 5-MEO-DPT: I'll pass..... (MGS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Cogito
I read one report at Erowid (I believe) in which one 'dude', after describing an incredibly irresponsible experiment with 2CT2 and 2CI, excitedly rambled how he "just can't wait to try 2CT21!", the way a 9 year old kid might speak excitedly about his expectations for Pokemon 3 after having just seen Pokeman 1 and 2. This is scary stuff.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
morninggloryseed:
Haa haa haa.
In re-reading my post, I think I was probably in a bad mood when I wrote it and probably overstated my position a tad ;)

It could be interpreted as an expression of hostility towards the understandable curiousity many of us have in taking advantage of this almost certainly limited window of opportunity to explore these amazing substances, and for that I apologize. I am at least as guilty - and as proud - of that curiousity as anyone else here ;)

Still, I ask myself "do I really have to try EVERYTHING?"

In the end, I'm really not sure how to answer my own question. All I can say is I have come to feel that perhaps we should be a bit more critical in terms of what 'new' substances we are willing to try- I think there needs to be more to a substance than the fact that it's available to warrant experimentation.

Having said that, I must ask morninggloryseed- perhaps naively- what exactly did you mean by your response (Haa haa haa)? I honestly can't tell if this was intended as a humorous reaction to my 'Bill and Ted' reference or as a more critical reaction, or perhaps something else altogether (?).

I intend no offense in asking so I hope you don't take it as such - I respect your impressive knowledge when it comes to entheogens and love your well crafted posts- I always look forward to a new one. I'm just curious as to how to interpret "Haa haa haa" ;)

Peace...........

Last edited:
Honestly, I took the statement at face value and I just thought it was funny. I wouldn't put too much stock in it. Perhaps I was laughing at myself! I am obsessed with psychedelics and I want to try almost everything, though I try to be safe and responsible about it.

Certainly, I want to try everything but never get to most of them. I seldom trip these days. Lately it is every 3 months at best. I am so backlogged on new ones to try.

Last edited:
We all need to get jobs working as Royal Taste Testers for some King or Queen obsessed with cognitive expansion!